With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2229303132

Thread: Favourite and Hated Pairings

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Motomiya View Post
    Haru, I feel is the nicest to Rei, Ai and Yuujin. Or well, he feels the closest to those three. Ai and Yuujin make sense, childhood friends after all. He's friendly with Astra and Eri but it's in a different way to those three. I feel like I made no sense there.
    After reading what you wrote here I had a sudden thought that with the exception of Astra all the protags come from incomplete families. Haru has only his mother, Yuujin and Eri too, Ai has only her father, and Rei has no one. Maybe that's why he's pretty nice to them, because of the mutual loneliness .

Well, we don't see Ai's mother but we're not sure because the parents could be divorced. Unless I missed something. Well, Haru is a pretty nice character generally. Rei's story is the saddest for me though because he literally doesn't have anyone but Hackmon and he doesn't know if he'll get Hajime back. It just makes me sad that at least in the first half of the series (it took Astra and Eri awhile to warm up to Rei, Yuujin I think just trusted him cause Haru did) if Rei did end up losing a fight and like dying or something, there would be no one who really misses him. Well, I think Haru would but I meant in terms of family.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemomon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Motomiya View Post
    Haru, I feel is the nicest to Rei, Ai and Yuujin. Or well, he feels the closest to those three. Ai and Yuujin make sense, childhood friends after all. He's friendly with Astra and Eri but it's in a different way to those three. I feel like I made no sense there.
    After reading what you wrote here I had a sudden thought that with the exception of Astra all the protags come from incomplete families. Haru has only his mother, Yuujin and Eri too, Ai has only her father, and Rei has no one. Maybe that's why he's pretty nice to them, because of the mutual loneliness .
    we don't see haru or ai's father(for haru.) mother(for ai.) but we weren't told they were dead or divorced,there's no confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by boredmon View Post
    we don't see haru or ai's father(for haru.) mother(for ai.) but we weren't told they were dead or divorced,there's no confirmation
    There being no confirmation about it just means that all interpretations about their situations are equally valid, doesn't it?

I agree with Theigno (your name is kinda hard to write). Both interpretations are equally valid because this was not confirmed either way.

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2229303132