With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 202728293031 LastLast

Thread: Favourite and Hated Pairings

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Motomiya View Post
    OMG I kinda want to write that...wait a minute, is she? Did I just spoil myself by reading your message?
    Nope Ai is sadly an irrevelant character despite being one of the cutest digimon girls

XD I still kinda like Yuujin/Ai. They seemed to really get along in the first few eps.

I come from the net
    It'd have been funny if she was. Plus it'd make them a better ship. But yeah, sadly, she's not important. But at least she's not Watson. heh

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Neo View Post
    It'd have been funny if she was. Plus it'd make them a better ship. But yeah, sadly, she's not important. But at least she's not Watson. heh
    Maybe we can ship Ai and Watson together

Ai deserves so much better than Watson.

I come from the net
    I would also agree. But only because making him a joke in kind of what he's there for. Besides, Spoliers, and Idols are not to have boyfriends because the industry is toxic.So Ai would work for Haru at least until. heh heh

There is one pairing I forgot to mention that I like.

Taichi x Maki - I don't even know if they've had a conversation with each other. LOL. Anyway, I personally see Maki as the Kari of her team because of Homeostasis stuff, etc. And Maki dated the previous leader, Daigo. So I see enough of an abstract connection between the two for it to workout. He just needs to go do what Daigo couldn't and go freakin save her.

And I'll finally add a hated pairing.

Taichi x Meiko - I would actually rather not even talk about this.

I don't mind Haru x Eri but I do prefer Astra x Eri. I think they work well together. The only main guy/main girl pairing that I like is Daisuke/Davis with Hikari/Kari.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Motomiya View Post
    I don't mind Haru x Eri but I do prefer Astra x Eri. I think they work well together. The only main guy/main girl pairing that I like is Daisuke/Davis with Hikari/Kari.
    The main girl is miyako though

I always felt it was Hikari/Kari myself since the fandom treats it that way.

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 202728293031 LastLast