With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Favourite and Hated Pairings

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt

Re: Favourite and Hated Pairings

Quote Originally Posted by DigistarDBZ
    Piemon/Vamdemon - This one's been a personal favorite and guilty pleasure for...well.. pretty much ever since I entered the fandom, mostly. Vamdemon's a big, mean seme with everyone except Piemon, and I'd like to think I have good reason for this idea. Admittedly, some of my more emberassing and just plain ridiculous works came from this pairing, and one of these days, I'd like to try something involving those two again with my more mature, realistic outlook of today.
    And i've read the fics....first hentai i actually ever ready....(long time ago)

Adventure 01:
    Love:
    Taichi + Sora
    Vamdemon + Me....(what)

Hate:
    Takeru + Hikari

Adventure 02:
    Love:
    Takeru + Hikari (hated the younger version side of shit)
    Daisuke + Ken

Hate:
    Daisuke + Hikari
    Miyako + Ken
    Yamato + Sora (DIE)

Tamers
    Love:
    Ruki + Ryou

Hate:
    Takato + Juri
    Hirokazu + Kenta

Frontier:
    KOU-KOU!!!!

Hate:
    Junpei + Izumi

Savers:
    too early

I come from the net

This includes Human/Human, Homosexuality and Crossbreeding ( I guess I´m really hanging out with my Roomies too much )
    Like:
    Adventure/02
    Taichi + Sora
    Agumon + Piyomon
    Mimi + Lilymon
    Hikari + Tailmon ( with Evos )
    Angewomon + LadyDevimon ( they have mor in common than you think )

Tamers:
    Ruk + Renamon ( with Evos )
    Takatu + Juri

Frontier:
    Izumi/Fairymon + Ranamon
    Izumi + Fairymon

Neutral:
    Frontier:
    Dynasmon + LordKnightmon ( it´s more than obvious ! )

Savers:
    Yoshino + Lilamon
    Miki + Megumi
    Ikuto + Chika

Not like:

Adventure/02
    Takeru + Hikari ( so both have Angel Digimon, that proves nothing. )
    Angemon + Angewomon ( just because both are Angels, doesn´t mean they are emant for eachother. )
    Any incest

Tamers:
    Ruki + Takato ( both have other ones to love )

Frontier:
    Kouji + Kouichi ( nothing against Yaoi , but Incest ! )

Savers:
    Touma + Chika ( He is too old )
    Masaru/Touma + Yoshino ( she is too old )
    Neon + Yoshino ( He is an asshole )

Red shirt

Favorites:

Adventure/02
    Yamato + Sora
    Ken + Miyako
    Taichi + Koushiro
    Wallace + Hikari
    Iori + Noriko (the girl infected by a spore)
    Jyou + Mimi + Koushiro (yeah triangle love :P)

Tamers
    Ryo + Ruki (The King and the Queen)
    Takato + Juri
    Hirokazu + Kenta (so cute XD)

Frontrier
    Takuya + Kouji
    Takuya + Kouichi

Savers
    Touma + me.... What ?! ;p

Dislike couples

Adventure/02
    Tai + Yamato (...too much fans)
    Daisuke + Ken (I see them much like as brothers -___-&#39
    Daisuke + Hikari

Tamers
    Takato + Ruki (The most hated couple!!)

Frontier
    Kouji + Kouichi...( Well, I'm not fan of incest)

Savers
    Don't know...
    The dark side has cookies!! =P
    Clubs:

Junior Commander

Adventure:
    Taito! (Tai/Matt(Yamato))
    Taishiro (Tai/Izzy(Koushiro))
    Joe/Izzy

02:
    Daiken (Davis(Daisuke)/Ken)
    Davis/TK
    TK/Ken

Tamers.. ohh let the fun begin!:
    Takato/Henry
    Henry/Ryo
    Ryo/Kazu
    Kazu/Kenta
    Takato/Kazu
    Takato/Ryo
    xD

Frontier:
    Takuya/JP

^_^

Ain't got no mojo...

Favourite:
    01/02: All Canon! Sorato (Sora X Yamato), Kenyako (Ken X Miyako). That includes Takari (Takeru/Hikaru) although they are not officially stated as a pair.
    Mimi X Jyou/Koushirou/Taichi
    Jun X Jyou's eldest brother (what's his name? :'()
    Tamers: Ryo X Ruki although I don't mind Lee/Henry X Ruki
    Frontier: Izumi X Takuya/Kouji/Kouichi
    Savers: none

Dislikes:
    Basically mostly yaoi! Can't they be straight? Why can't the boys just be friends?
    01/02: All yaoi piaring anyone can think of.
    Tamers: Takato X Ruki. They just seems wierd together. Yaoi pairings
    Frontier: Junpei X Izumi and ALL yaoi pairing!
    Savers: Touma X Masaru. Gosh, not again!

Ain't got no mojo...
    IL, State of Random Acts of Road Construction

Favorite Pairings: I like odd pairings that don't hold to the norm. To summarize, the more crack the better.

Hikari/Iori: Pfft on a two-year age difference. I think they'd be cute together. Both of them exhibit a wisdom and maturity beyond their years.

Yamato/Sora: The only canon pairing from 02 and its epilogue that I could actually buy. Unlike Ken and Miyako's relationship, we could actually see Yamato and Sora's relationship evolving in the show.

Tailmon/Wizardmon: There had to have been more than just friendship between those two. There had to have been.

Ryo/Jaarin: Why does Ryo have to fall for one of the female Tamers [s]especially Ruki[/s]? Why can't he fall for a Tamer's older sister instead?

Junpei/Izumi: Give me one good reason why they shouldn't get together. One good reason that doesn't have anything to do with Junpei's weight and how it may or may not affect his intelligence, or that makes Izumi out to be a shallow blonde who only cares about clothes and boys. C'mon, give it to me.

Kouichi/Chiaki: I have no idea why, but these two remind me of Sven and Romelle from Voltron.

Hated Pairings: Cliches. Hatehatehate 'em. Blech.

Takeru/Hikari: Yes, I admit it; I abso-frelling-lutely loathe this pairing. No, I don't care if you think I'm being stupid/foolish/crazy/sacreligious. The reasons for it are so...out there. I mean, for example, "they both have angel Digimon so they're destined to fall in twu luv"? Come on. If you're going to base a pairing off of similar Digimon, then you'd better be supporting Koushiro/Ken (bug Digimon) and Sora/Miyako (bird Digimon) also. If Takeru and Hikari ever did get married or something, I highly doubt that their relationship would be a perfect, peaceful union.

Taichi/Sora: Main male character/main female character syndrome. Blech. Just because they're the main characters doesn't mean their contractually obligated to become a couple.

Takato/Ruki: Same reasons for my disliking Taichi/Sora. Not to mention, Ruki doesn't need the love of a guy to "melt her frozen heart". Forming friendships with Renamon and with the other Tamers and learning to work as part of a team did that already. If you want to hook Takato up with a "damsel in distress", pair him with Juri.

Takuya/Izumi: See my reasoning for not liking Taichi/Sora.

Kouji/Izumi: Just because he's the "lone wolf pretty boy" and she's the token female doesn't mean that the two of them absolutely HAVE to begin a relationship.

-Kim
    Sometimes everything that you try isn't enough to change the world. Sometimes your greatest triumphs lead directly to your downfall. But when you open your heart to someone else, and you change each other, then whatever may come, you are unlimited.

Junior Commander

Quote Originally Posted by pinkharo
    01/02: All Canon! Sorato (Sora X Yamato), Kenyako (Ken X Miyako). That includes Takari (Takeru/Hikaru) although they are not officially stated as a pair.
    They weren't officially stated as a pair because it wasn't canon. Why can't people seem to accept that?
    The eldest brother is Shin. He's the one trying to become a doctor. Next in line is Shuu, and he's the one who studies under Professor Takenouchi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iapetus
    Takeru/Hikari: Yes, I admit it; I abso-frelling-lutely loathe this pairing. No, I don't care if you think I'm being stupid/foolish/crazy/sacreligious. The reasons for it are so...out there. I mean, for example, "they both have angel Digimon so they're destined to fall in twu luv"?
    That is the main problem I have with this pairing. I see nothing wrong with it, but I hate it when people use that as a reason for it.
    If Takeru and Hikari ever did get married or something, I highly doubt that their relationship would be a perfect, peaceful union.
    I'm an odd one here. This is pretty much the only way I like this pairing if romance is involved: Angsty/dramatic, not all that fluff stuff. Overall, I prefer friendship fics between the two. You can have a friend of the opposite gender and not get with him or her.

I like this pair having lots of problems. Sucks I never did finish my fic dealing with how the two were only going together because everyone was expecting them to because people saw them as "destined", when neither one was happy in the relationship. I thank those lovely, rabid Takari shippers for giving me the idea to write something like that in the first place, and I vow to finish it someday just to spite 'em! At least I know now not to post that on ff.net anymore...the rabid Takari fans'll get it tkaen down since I was writing the relationship in a negative light.

Ain't got no mojo...

Favourite Pairings
    Taichi/Sora
    Yamato/Taichi(.__.; i guess i dont mind it)
    Mimi/Koushirou
    Sora/Mimi
    Jou/Mimi

Yamato/Hikari(looking at it lately, .-. it is kinda cute)
    Taichi/Hikari( :|... that one's cute too for some reason)
    Takeru/Hikari
    Hikari/Miyako
    Daisuke/Ken(yeaaa, if any of my old friends found i'm posting BL pairings, theyd be surprised XD)

Takato/Jenya
    Ruki/Juri
    Jenya/Ruki(dont really like it much anymore, but it still works if Juri wont swing that way XD)
    Ryou/Hirokazu(or Kenta? o.O)
    Kenta/Hirokazu

Takuya/Tomoki
    Junpei/Izumi
    Kouji/Izumi
    Kouichi/Izumi

As for hated Pairings...
    Yamato/Takeru

Ryou/Ruki
    Takato/Juri(how and why... just cuz I prefer Ruki and Juri together for some reason... which shouldn't make any sense whatsoever >>)

Takuya/Izumi
    Takuya/Kouji
    Kouji/Kouichi

Bah, >> this post is making me hold back on sleeping time~!
    J e n e r a l J e s s @ d A - s A - f a n F i c t i o n

Follow Rika24 On Twitter Visit Rika24's Youtube Channel Add Rika24 on DeviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by SSJ Jup81
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkharo
    They weren't officially stated as a pair because it wasn't canon. Why can't people seem to accept that?
    The eldest brother is Shin. He's the one trying to become a doctor. Next in line is Shuu, and he's the one who studies under Professor Takenouchi.
    Takeru/Hikari: Yes, I admit it; I abso-frelling-lutely loathe this pairing. No, I don't care if you think I'm being stupid/foolish/crazy/sacreligious. The reasons for it are so...out there. I mean, for example, "they both have angel Digimon so they're destined to fall in twu luv"?
    That is the main problem I have with this pairing. I see nothing wrong with it, but I hate it when people use that as a reason for it.
    If Takeru and Hikari ever did get married or something, I highly doubt that their relationship would be a perfect, peaceful union.
    I'm an odd one here. This is pretty much the only way I like this pairing if romance is involved: Angsty/dramatic, not all that fluff stuff. Overall, I prefer friendship fics between the two. You can have a friend of the opposite gender and not get with him or her.

I like this pair having lots of problems. Sucks I never did finish my fic dealing with how the two were only going together because everyone was expecting them to because people saw them as "destined", when neither one was happy in the relationship. I thank those lovely, rabid Takari shippers for giving me the idea to write something like that in the first place, and I vow to finish it someday just to spite 'em! At least I know now not to post that on ff.net anymore...the rabid Takari fans'll get it tkaen down since I was writing the relationship in a negative light.
    i once was a huge takari fan, until i read a certain takari fanfic where matt had feelings for kari & tk was an idiot who had gotten another girl pregnant, sleeps with kari, leaves, comes back & is mad at matt for getting too close to kari. it was a real good fanfic

it's called "The Love for Takeru" & is on ff.net, i'd post the link but the rating is "M".

3DS Friend Code: 1161-0249-6857
    First Starters for each generation
    Charmander | Cyndaquil | Torchic | Piplup | Tepig | Fennekin | Rowlett

I come from the net

Takeru/Hikari: Yes, I admit it; I abso-frelling-lutely loathe this pairing. No, I don't care if you think I'm being stupid/foolish/crazy/sacreligious. The reasons for it are so...out there. I mean, for example, "they both have angel Digimon so they're destined to fall in twu luv"? Come on. If you're going to base a pairing off of similar Digimon, then you'd better be supporting Koushiro/Ken (bug Digimon) and Sora/Miyako (bird Digimon) also.
    So true ! Even worse when they try to make Goddramon a HolyAngemon exclusive Evolution, to use that as further proof.

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast