With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 19262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Favourite and Hated Pairings

Quote Originally Posted by boredmon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Motomiya View Post
    I'm really like Astra/Eri in episode 35 It seems to work so well. I mean I like Haru with Eri too (and his crush on Ai) was cute but I really like the mutual respect Haru and Rei seem to have for each other. This is so weird - this is my first Yaoi ship o.o
    rei x hajime is the superior yaoi ship

ok you can shot me
    And they even already live together :P

I'm really like Astra/Eri in episode 35 It seems to work so well. I mean I like Haru with Eri too (and his crush on Ai) was cute but I really like the mutual respect Haru and Rei seem to have for each other. This is so weird - this is my first Yaoi ship o.o
    You are still on episode 35, a few episodes later there is an episode centered on Rei, and after watching it you might either love Rei even more or start hating him .
    Speedy like wind, gradually like forest, aggressively like fire, immovably like mountain, secretly like shadow, actively like thunder.

Ew no incest.

I have a love-hate relationship with him anyway. I hated him when he first appeared and stole away the chips for instant and then loved him when he gave them back and his past was revealed.

culumon x impmon well just a little bit xd
    i don't know if that's yaoi or not

My ship has moments! Haru x Rei has moments! *fangirl squeal* From Rei's end mostly right now but that is a big thing, given it's Rei.

I come from the net
    See. These pairings can work. ...It helps when there's not many girls in the show though. heh heh

Speaking of girls, what is up with Rei's expression when Ai offers him tea? He just kinda stops for a moment and his features soften.

Speaking of girls, what is up with Rei's expression when Ai offers him tea? He just kinda stops for a moment and his features soften.
    Because no one can be mean to Ai :3 it's obviously never going to be canon and it doesn't make much sense but one of the reasons why i kinda ship it is this

I ship Yuujin/Ai but I think that might be a crack pairing.

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    I ship Yuujin/Ai but I think that might be a crack pairing.
    I think it would be even more cracking if Ai was also an android created by Minerva XD

OMG I kinda want to write that...wait a minute, is she? Did I just spoil myself by reading your message?