2nd Wave of US Digimon 20th V-Pets Coming Soon, AU Pre-Orders Open!

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Man, they aren't gonna let up today will they?

Image Thumbnail (custom)

EBGames in Australia has put up a listing for Series 2 20th Digimon V-Pets under the name 'Digimon - Digi Device Series 2'.

They list them at $40 AUD (basically the same price the 1st wave sold for in Australia) with a release date of February 24th, so if that's correct, super short wait unlike last time, where we had whispers and drips for half a year.

The colors this time are a candy/clear green, purple, blue, and yellow.

The product description is the same basic info as the Wave 1 V-Pets, but hopefully this will have the other exclusive eggs.

The Japanese exclusive eggs were Anime Agumon, Anime Gabumon, Coronamon, Lunamon, and Meicoomon. The US release of Wave 1 just had Anime Agumon and Anime Gabumon.

Hopefully US distribution info will show up quickly if these are actually out in February.

Our product breakdown of Wave 1 of the 20th V-Pets with scans and photos can be found here.

Thanks to redpixiv91 for the heads up.

Snix

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’m very excited to see the overall differences between the two series, seems like it’s going for a Pendulum type experience with the completed evolution line in two days.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’m very excited to see the overall differences between the two series, seems like it’s going for a Pendulum type experience with the completed evolution line in two days.
It's worth mentioning that the product description is identical to the US 20th 1st wave, minus the beginning bit. Until we get information telling us otherwise, I would expect these will work identically to wave 1 (except the likely change to different exclusive Digimon.)

theshannza

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
For Australians in here who want to get them they're listed for $35 at jbhifi and you can pick what colour you want unlike EB games

Snix

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’ll be heading into JB first thing in the morning to order a set. I’m hoping each color actually has a unique egg this time, but I won’t hold my breath.

Deep Saver

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Definitely curious about how exclusive eggs will be distributed on these. I hope it isn’t just a palette-swapped wave 1.

Loke

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would be so psyched to be able to raise Lunamon!

e105zeta

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh thank goodness. Mine broke because the batteries leaked AND I really want the Meicoomon one. I got the yellow one in Wave 1 and was dissapointed that it was Gabumon.

Snix

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Got my preorder in for two sets with JB, One set to play with and one to sit on my shelf for many years to come.

Last edited: