2nd Digimon Web 'Scene Vote' Card (Adventure 02) Preview, Given Away at November Tamer Meeting Events

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Attachments

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Jogress Evolve - Now, Hearts Together as One

[Main] If you have both a "Davis Motomiya" and a "Ken Ichijouji" Tamer card in play, you may return 1 Digimon named "Exveemon" and 1 Digimon named "Stingmon" from your hand to the bottom of your deck in any order. If you do so, Play 1 Digimon named "Paildramon" from your hand without paying its cost
[Security] Add this card to your hand

this card is easily the worst card in the entire game with no other card being nearly as bad. It still serves a role as a collectable promo card, though, but I would not recommend playing this card to anyone unless you mean to make a joke deck

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ah, that certainly was a good scene and definitely one of the moments that first springs to mind when i think of 02. :love:

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Five cards just to summon Paildramon is really bad lmao

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That effect is AWFUL. I was reading it and waiting for the part where it would pay off and it never happened. :ROFLMAO:

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don’t know a lot about the game, but I feel having Ken and Daisuke in play letting you search your deck for a Paildramon and put it into play would be better, don’t know if it would be op or not.

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's funny that this one turned out worse than the Mimi-focused one (which was also terrible itself) that was also the result of these polls.

I think it's safe to say these cards aren't meant to see play ever, and are just meant to be nice collectibles.

Dynamicmon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cool concept, not the most practical use.
I mean, you can setup for a 3 mana imperialdramon on an empty board, but you'd need 7 cards (2 on field, 5 in hand) to pull off the combo and you'd be -4 for cards in hand