With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Countdown to Data Squad

Follow Rika24 On Twitter Visit Rika24's Youtube Channel Add Rika24 on DeviantArt

Re: Countdown to Data Squad

sounds interesting, i'm guessing one may be jeff
    3DS Friend Code: 1161-0249-6857
    First Starters for each generation
    Charmander | Cyndaquil | Torchic | Piplup | Tepig | Fennekin | Rowlett

Agent Provocateur lost in thought's Avatar
    Follow lost in thought On Twitter Add lost in thought on Discord Visit lost in thought's Youtube Channel Add lost in thought on Steam

I would say the chances of one of our guests actually being Jeff is roughly 1:500. Considering we know he's currently in disposed of at the moment, and not forgetting that he has his own preoccupations as much as anyone else here, the likelihood of him being capable/willing to free up time for us is limited.

I don't fault him, though. As optimistic as I would like to be, I realize he's a working Joe like any of us, and one can certainly easily not have the time to commit to a diversion of this nature.

Plus, there's also the consideration that, if he has listened to the show, it may very well be too embarrassing to appear on it for him. I mean, if I more interested in caring about my image and how people thought about me, I'd probably be embarrassed by it myself.
    Follow me on Twitter. Or don't. I wouldn't blame you, no one really needs that kind of negativity in their lives.

Red shirt

A main Data Squad voice who's also done other important Digimon roles? I'd say that narrows it down to Colleen O'Shaughnessy, Crispin Freeman, or Brian Beacock. But I could be mistaken. ^^

'thinks'

theme will go up tonight if all goes well

just trying to decide if it should be made the default theme or not

any thoughts?
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12