With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 02 lineart scan PREVIEWS- height and mimi

Ain't got no mojo...

Re: 02 lineart scan PREVIEWS- height and mimi

I think it's a 9.

its an 8
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net

Those are interesting. But that mimi picture? .....Ok then. Very strange. I'd think she'd be better then to be like a socialite. She'd wind up in jail and serve her full sentence if she kept that look.

Agent Provocateur lost in thought's Avatar
    Follow lost in thought On Twitter Add lost in thought on Discord Visit lost in thought's Youtube Channel Add lost in thought on Steam

Teenagers don't wind up in jail for dressing like a prostitute... she'd only really get thrown in if she were a prostitute. And even then, I don't know how much good that'll do, because it seems like the US government is incredibly lenient on it, and all they get is a few nights at the station and a slap on the wrist.

Her pimp, though, he'd go up for like five years. lol.
    Follow me on Twitter. Or don't. I wouldn't blame you, no one really needs that kind of negativity in their lives.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt

Mimi looks as if she's got her tounge sticking out on the latest pic

Re: 02 lineart scan PREVIEW- height and mimi

[quote author=godofchaos link=topic=3229.msg51074#msg51074 date=1178861764]
    just the 6 02 kids in a height comparison (and they were so lazily drawn its hilarious, only 3 of them have mouths, mimis mouth looks like her tounge is sliding out the side like she has a novacaine shot, and it just looks oh so cute and funny for all of them.
    [/quote]

glad someone else sees it, i wondered if i was imagining it
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Phweet!

Random Notes:

Says Mimi usually wears high heels, which would add 7-8 cm to her stated height.

If anyone's wondering, that's Hamasaki-sensei and Fujiyama-sensei in the back on the first chart.

On the first chart, Chibimon is labeled as "V-mon Baby II," so he was either the last to be named, or they forgot who he was.

Junior Commander

That Mimi outfit would look better on Rika.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123