With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Digimon vs. Pokemon

I come from the net

Re: Digimon vs. Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Kruegera
    Yeah, I thought this might be a false rumor. I was just hoping it would end the debate once and for all and some gullible people might buy it and stop arguing. It was only a matter of time before this post was up... I just thought I'd get it out of the way. If I hadn't started it someone else would have. ;D

Well, how about we change this into a comparison of the two thread? Instead of arguing which one copied which, how about we use this thread to compare the facts and once and for all determine which one is better. (Although I must say that this will probably be slightly biased toward digimon )
    Although I have no official say in this, I would rather not. While it might be nice to think that human beings civil enough to discuss things without getting petty and vicious on these debate topics, I wouldn't put it past their nature and ultimately, your suggestion would be like throwing fire on a very BIG pile of explosives. Doused in gasoline.

Worse come to worse, if this thread DOES end up being turned into a VS. Debate, it would be appreciated if the staff move this to the VS Forum in Random Stupidities.
    The Digital World has no shortage of heroes, but what of our own world?

Completely digital

when ever I see this in other places, Howler noobs end up fighting like this

Stupid pokemon fanIGIMON SUCKS IT COPIED POKEMON
    Stupid Digimon fan:POKEMON IS GAY AND IS FOR 4 YEAR OLDS!
    I may be lying

Ain't got no mojo...

Quote Originally Posted by Kruegera
    Okay, I'm going to remove this topic now that my rumor is proved to be false How do I go about doing that? I tried deleting the first post and it told me click on the "Remove Topic" link. Where is that?
    Don't. It's better to leave it - if you delete it, someone new to the forums (or someone who just happened to not see this one) will post another topic on it, and everyone'll have to go through it again.
    My Webcomic: Waves of Re-Entry

I come from the net

That's right, better in fact to ask a staffer to lock it up tight and stick it on the wall for everyone to see, forever serving as a warning so that others won't even think of making something similar.
    The Digital World has no shortage of heroes, but what of our own world?

I come from the net

Re: Digimon vs. Pokemon NO MORE!

Yeah, this was a mistake to make in the first place. I apologize for posting this. May all who read this know! No more Pokemon vs. Digimon crap! We don't need it here so just don't post it anymore; or else you will get a flaming from me so bad you'll have to soak your eyes in acid just to relieve yourself from the pain my words will inflict to them just from being read!

Man, I feel like a bad hippocrit... :-\

EDIT: Okay, I requested it be locked, I hope it is. May it never haunt the boards again! >

Again, sorry for posting it.
    \>\______Kitsune Kensei_____________________
    [ \ \ \ \ \ \ (O)_______________________________________/
    />/

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt

locked the topic cause it's all been answered and the subject hacks me (and others) off

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12