With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: A summary of everything that's going on. Everyone should read this. Even you.

Ain't got no mojo...

A summary of everything that's going on. Everyone should read this. Even you.

I should really have gone to bed. I hate everyone.

Ok, so first of all, everyone who sided with Koroku, you're banned.

HAH.

Nah.

I have a pretty low opinion of large gatherings of people, and I understand that you all just wanted to show support. Also, to be fair, Koroku was doing all the hard administration work, and making himself well known by posting the Savers sub releases. I'm not planning on holding a grudge, because none of you are worth the vast amounts of expensive beer I'll have to drink to calm down. This isn't really an insult, I really can't afford to start drinking 4 cans of Guinness a day.

AND SO,

For the next few days, things will be a bit of a mess.

I'm working out if WtW is still doing fansubs. Scanslations look like they're still in though.
    Mods will be getting their powers back soonish. Well, any mods who still want to come here. A few might lose moderation powers because of reorganizing, but I'll probably give them elite status as a consolation prize for all their hard work.
    We should be getting more board customizations in the very near future.
    The Mascot Design Contest is STILL ON, and will last until SEPTEMBER 30th, 2006. Hurryhurryhurry.

SeiferA gets promoted to Administrator, due to his years of dedication, etc, etc, true friend, yadda yadda, trustworthy, blah, blah, good head, and so on and so forth.

Thanks go out to godofchaos and Gear Orangutan for helping to get the forum all set up. godofchaos gets to be a supermod because I'm [s]easily bought[/s] really thankful for his help. Orangutan gets to slave away for excessive amounts of time. Everybody wins!

Once WtW is back to 100%, I'll probably go back into semi-retirment, checking up on the board once in a while to make sure things are working and such. Hurray for being a wage slave!

EDIT: Also, please don't suck up to me. I'm doing all this because I want to, and I couldn't have done it without a lot of help. Unless you're planning on giving me a blowjob, money, or your virgin daughters (who have hopefully been raised to have low expectations), you really don't have to lavish me with praise.

...Hatred and spite are still always welcome though!

Completely digital

Re: A summary of everything that's going on. Everyone should read this. Even you.

Not sucking up, but I'd just like to say thanks. :]

Red shirt

Re: A summary of everything that's going on. Everyone should read this. Even you

Quote Originally Posted by Jita
    ...Hatred and spite are still always welcome though!
    That's the nicest thing anyone's ever unintentionally said to me. Thankyou :-*

Virgin daughters, hah... not much of them these days.

Junior Commander

Re: A summary of everything that's going on. Everyone should read this. Even you

Not sucking up, HONESTLY, I sided with him, then he showed what an ass HE is. Kind of a hypocrite.

sorry jita.

I'm a Maniac

Sucking up? Me? Of course not.

Now how does one give this job of blow?

SaturnStorm

Re: A summary of everything that's going on. Everyone should read this. Even you.

So long as I'm getting my fill of NEXT (And other most delectable Manga) I'm a happy camper.

Junior Commander

Quote Originally Posted by Silasmon X
    Sucking up? Me? Of course not.

Now how does one give this job of blow?
    really wanted to reply to that comment too, but decided agains it xD

I'm a Maniac

i read that first, leaved, after hours i post. yup. Hmm, got to say, good job, not sucking up, since i've changed to neutral. If you feel like whining to me, do it in PM then~