25th Anniversary Pendulum Themed Gacha Keychains in September, plus 1st look at Digimon 25th Anniversary Logo

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
pendulumkeychains_june2_2022.jpg

Awhile ago we found out that V-Pet themed keychains were coming out as part of the 25th anniversary of the Digimon franchise.

Following up on those, we are getting keychains based on the Pendulum V-Pets.

These will be out in September, and like the previous ones, will be roughly 1.77 inches across and cost 300 yen in gacha machines.

There are 7 total, with 6 based on colors from the main x.0 Pendulum releases, having a Digimon from the release on the 'screen', with the 7th being an interesting one:
1.0 Nature Spirits, Silver & Blue, with SaberLeomon
2.0 Deep Savers, Blue & Silver, with MarineAngemon
3.0 Nightmare Soldiers, Red & Blue, with Piemon
4.0 Wind Guardians, Green & Yellow, with Pinocchimon
5.0 Metal Empire, Black & Red, with WarGreymon
Zero Virus Busters, Pearl & Gold, with Omegamon
5.5 Metal Empire Gold Version, Gold & Silver, with Cyberdramon

The 5.5 Gold Version is based on one of the D-1 Grand Prix versions, and if you look at the image, it has the D-1 Grand Prix background. It wouldn't be a surprise to find out this one is a chase design.

It's a nice follow-up to the V-Pet keychains, plus we get the bonus of getting our first look at a Digimon 25th Anniversary logo.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 13,443

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dang, I got excited because I thought they were doing a re-release of the Pendulums with all the eggs.

Illu

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A while ago, I was thinking how cool it would be if we got a working v-pet in a gacha. Maybe with a roster on the level of the version 20th virus busters and nightmare soldiers and a price of around 10 dollars. Just a thought.