With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WtW Mascot Design Contest

Re: WtW Mascot Design Contest

It might be kind of dump posting this but I can't sem to edit the post above.

Posting in this forum is restricted. You cannot modify content once it has been posted.

ok sorry its just there are a few errors on the post I made.

Shademon

Child
    Variable

Attack A - Schatten Abriss [Shadow Talon]
    Attack B - Blut Anstarrung [Blood Stare]
    Attack C - Görprinz [Brat Prince]

Legend has it that bad luck follows this mischievous black cat Digimon wherever it goes. However, the truth is that Shademon's digicore contains large amounts of null data as the result of a glitch, which causes a fractured area in his chest that will draw data into his exposed digicore. At times, this can distort the digital world's data flow and cause accidents and minor disasters to occur around him, so he wears a specially designed black mantle to cover the void. In battle he will expose the fracture to absorb light and lure his prey into the resulting darkness, surround them with illusions of predatory feline eyes and release beams of crimson energy from the eyes on his hands, Blut Anstarrung [Blood Stare], to stun his opponent. He then envelopes his gauntlets in blood red energy and finishes his enemy with a clawed swipe, Schatten Abriss [Shadow Talon].

Evolves to: Duskmon or Löwemon

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...u/Shademon.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...DesignWork.gif

Ain't got no mojo...

Orionmon

Level : Mega
    Attribute : Vaccine

One of the holy guardians of elements (Fire, Water, Wind, Earth) in Digital World. Orionmon is the guardian of wind. He protects the sky of the Digital World.

Aero Razor
    Tornami (Tornado+Tsunami)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Ain't got no mojo...

A repost, which includes the link for the image.
    Stats on Zmeumon:

Name: Zmeumon
    Class: Virus
    Stage: Ultimate(Mega)
    Type: Demon Dragon Man
    Family: Nightmare Warriors

Origin: Zmeu, Romanian Mythology. Dragon-Vampire Hybrid.
    They have a Sun stone located on the head; capable of flying, fire spitting, and wielding weapons and artifacts.
    Legend has it that a Zmeu will consume the Sun(Like Fenrir) and darkness shall temporarily cover the earth until a miracle splits the blackened clouds.

Sometimes Zmeumon will drink Sake if there isn't a sufficient light/fire source around. This alcoholic beverage seems to harmlessly ignite within the dragon's blood creating temporary fuel. And drunkeness causes him to spit fire, like a true Zmeu. (and like Bo' Rai Cho' from MK-Deception... )

Primary Attack: Sun of Dracon (play on words "Son of Dragon/Dracul")
    Using the designated stones on his body, Zmeumon absorbs any available
    light, storing the energy within his solar wings. The wings are detacheable canons, connected to the storage device on his back. The wing canons flare up and emit a powerful light wave.

Secondary Attack: Solaris Caled ("Caled" short for the gaelic name of "excalibur") Similiar to Holy Angemon's Excalibur. Some of Zmeumon's external veins pulse around the weapon and transfer some of his dragonic blood through the sword. The sword is Fire-elemental.

Evolution Requirements:
    VenomVamdemon + BelialVamdemon
    Ardhamon (Win Ratio High)
    Megidramon + Dukemon
    ShineGreymon + Chronomon DM

Though being a Demon by nature and preferring the Darkness, Zmeumon is capable of consuming light to power-up the sun stones located
    on his Dragoon-like armor. He is the spawn of Dracula, the King of all Vampires, and shall be the final victor over his own tainted blood.

The Red and Blue Dragons on his armor crest signify a mysterious union...

Personality: Likes Sake, lots of it. Since this is a source of fuel, Zmeu may tend to roam drunked, and bellow out random things that don't make sense. But, anyhoo...he makes a mean cocktail, craves baby angels and likes to eat his wheaties. And rules with a flamey iron fist...

Ain't got no mojo...

A repost, including the image attachement.

Shadmon, huh?
    I remember back when...

Well, anyways, I decided to take a go at a Shadmon depiction(my version).
    In all of it's child-sized sword-wielding spiffilism.

If I have the extra time, I'll post a colored version.

Just think...the envy of a craptastic ninja, like Falcomon.

Meh... I know it's possibly too late, but I didn't want to think I did all that work just for it to never be seen.

Name: Pardalismon (or just Pardamon)
    Evolution Stage: Child
    Attribute: Variable
    Type: Reptile
    Family: Jungle Troopers

Attack Techniques:
    * Skin Change: changes color.
    * Stick Trap: spits a yellow-green good that traps the enemy
    * Mod Skillz: Bans its enemy from posting, locks topics, throws rocks at Keramon's head.

Description: This Digimon originally inhabited the jungle areas, but has since traveling to the internet, has found its home within the code of bulletin board systems. It has since gained the ability to change the color of its scales according to coding created by users. It is rather friendly, but prone to becoming impatient and thus whines a lot. It is appeased by large amounts of candy corn. Its enemy is Keramon and it enjoys lobbing broken links at its head.

Name Origins: From Furcifur Pardalis, aka: Panther Chameleon

While you technically meet the extended deadline, since the forums are closing up shortly, the point is moot.

Yeah, I know. It figures that I finally finished coloring it and the site closes. Figured I might as well post it anyway.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast