With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Favorite Savers Background Music

I come from the net

Favorite Savers Background Music

We moved before my old topic could get off the ground, really, so time to remake it:

-- Believer, great evolution/battle theme

-- Both versions of Stirring Up Infinity (the rockish one plays during the Triple Digisoul Charge in ep. 18, the techno version during Gaomon's first evolution to Perfect)

-- The 'majestic' theme that plays when Masaru and Biyomon team up to take Falcomon down/when Falcomon evolves for the first time/when the Perfects are attacking Mercurimon (take your pick)

-- The snazzy song that plays during the battle with the Okuwamon

-- Main Theme (I get chills from this still, it's so great)

I come from the net Master-Element's Avatar

Re: Favorite Savers Background Music

Maeistic is my favorite and it realy bummed me out when it didnt come out on the Digimon CD
    I'm the sprite artist formerly known as Digi-Brigade

I come from the net

which one is that? It'd help if everybody posted an example of a scene the song appeared in

Junior Commander

Stirring up Infinity is my fave! Both versions, even though I find the techno version just a tad bit catchier. But that track does bring....um, I think intensity is the word, to the show.

(Sorry....I don't have much of a vocabulary!)

My favorite is the one that played when the agents were chasing Ikuto in ep21. Really catchy.

I come from the net

I noticed something interesting about the music that plays during Falcomon's first evolution and the music that plays during the Okuwamon battle. It's possible they could both be part of a medley of sorts, because I noticed that they both have a similar riff during one point (watch the opening part of the episode with the boxer, the Falcomon music plays during the boxing match)