With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Precious GEM ULForceV-dramon Figure Pre-Orders and More Images

Precious GEM ULForceV-dramon Figure Pre-Orders and More Images

Almost time for another figure to go up for pre-order...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

After Megahobby gave us a preview earlier today, Premium Bandai has jumped in with their pre-order page, even though they aren't open to order 'quite' yet.

Precious GEM ULForceV-dramon is the first GEM figure that's being labeled as a Digimon Savers release, likely for contract reasons, although they aren't hiding that it's being made due to the ongoing popularity of V-Tamer and Zeromaru.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

ULForceV-dramon is being made because it was the second most requested figure from a Digimon figure request poll Megahouse did awhile back.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The figure is heavily detailed, with different types of paints used to help set apart the organic and metallic (armor) elements.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The figure base effect is based on when ULForceV-dramon apepared in the manga.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

The figure is posted with his ULForce Saber and a high amount of detailing throughout.

It's not the largest Precious GEM, but it's still rather large...

It's listed as being over 14.5 inches tall.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The figure was supervised by Digimon designer Kenji Watanabe and manga creator Tenya Yabuno.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A mini-shikishi reproduction with art by Tenya Yabuno is also included as a bonus.

Pre-orders are open at Premium Bandai for 22,000 yen! (Tax included) It's scheduled to ship in June 2020. Additional store links will be added when available. Premium Bandai notes there is an extra shipping charge for this item.

Update- Premium Bandai has opened pre-orders.

Update- Crunchyroll has put up their pre-orders. It shows as $234.99 and shipping in August 2020, with pre-orders closing February 23rd. For those who don't want to use an intermediary this will make it a bit easy. We don't have confirmation if the shikishi is included at this time, but they do include the sample image of it.

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
    From Japan
    Rider Proxy
    Nippon-Yasan

The Bandai Premium store has also chosen to affiliate themselves/recommend three potential shops to be used as intermediaries for non-Japanese buyers:
    Buyee
    From Japan (this From Japan link shows various items that they waive commission fees for.)
    Samurai Buyer
    DEJapan

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the link to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add Mugenlazlo on DeviantArt
    We need more Data Squad stuff ASAP.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugenlazlo View Post
    It's labled "Savers" but we all know it isn't Savers.

I come from the net
    I thought UlforceV-dramon's head is human-like but with those pics showing at different angles of his head, look like it's sorta like... Shorted snout lizard head which I got reminded of. Although, this figure is great and super accurate but there is only a bit of inaccurate part on the certain spiky part of its helmet below his eyes and two extra metal plates? Not sure if it's different artstyle or alternative designs when it comes to making the model figures...

Add Mugenlazlo on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Vande View Post
    I prefer the English dub since I live in the USA.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Vande View Post
    I prefer the English dub since I live in the USA.
    That's not what Vande meant.

It's labelled Savers/Data Squad, but that's not the reason people specifically want this figure.

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    to be fair, UlforceVeedramon did make a cameo as part of Royal Knights in Savers/Data Squad...

Updated the above since Premium Bandai opened pre-orders.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Updated again with Crunchyroll pre-order link.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by frankiemon827 View Post
    to be fair, UlforceVeedramon did make a cameo as part of Royal Knights in Savers/Data Squad...
    Which is the entire reason why they could put savers on the box. When we all know it really is V-Tamer (but to get around stuff, slapping savers on the box is easier)

Ordered mine!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast