With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Bandai Digimon Christmas Art

Bandai Digimon Christmas Art

Fun little pre-Christmas gift from Bandai...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's a few hours before Christmas in Japan and the Bandai Digimon Twitter put up a fun piece of art for the season!

It's a fun image featuring Jyureimon as a Christmas tree, decorated with Pickmons (and a few other Digimon) along with a Starmon on top of the tree. Various baby Digimon (and MarineAngemons) are around for a Christmas party all dressed up and exchanging gifts with a Christmas cake in the middle.

And a quicky translation of the text with it:
    Everyone decorated Jyureimon together, and it became a beautiful Christmas tree. The big Christmas cake is also ready, and it's a fun Christmas Party! Have a wonderful day!
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    This is one of the cutest Digimon arts I've ever seen, I really like it. I would've liked a little more variety than using a few Digimon a few times but oh well.

Christmas Tree Cherrymon is nice, though it just makes me want actual Christmas Digimon, we only really have SantaAgumon. Since NoblePumpkinmon was made for Haloween basically, I'd like to see some sort of Christmas Digimon.

Oh and I hope they watch out for that DemiMeramon, he could accidentally burn down that tree monster.

Seriously, the potential for cuteness overload with Digimon never ceases to amaze me. And that's a good thing!

I love how Digimon can be cute one moment, and battle ready majestic the next.

Aww, now thatís a cute piece of artwork. The Bandai Digimon Twitter is one of the best things to happen to Digimon in recent years!

I love that art! (Also Iím very happy theyíre using Xros Wars Digimon!)

I come from the net
    Giromon. Good to remember him again.

Aww, cute piece of art. Nice variety (Fusion representation, a rare sight), even a DemiMeramon.