With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Small Plushes and Cushions featuring Digimon from Adventure, 02, and Tamers

New Small Plushes and Cushions featuring Digimon from Adventure, 02, and Tamers

Well this is a fun Monday surprise...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Earlier this year there was a set of small Adventure partner plushes for the 20th Anniversary of Adventure that proved very popular (they're reprinted them like 2 or 3 times, they've shown up at pop-up shops, etc.)

They've done so well that San-ei-boeki has announced they are making a wave 2 and bringing in Digimon from other shows.

Wave 2 will include Wizarmon from Adventure, V-mon and Wormmon from Zero-Two, and Guilmon, Renamon, and Terriermon from Tamers.

They are scheduled to come out in February 2020.

Update- Pre-order links for HLJ:
    Wizarmon
    V-mon
    Wormmon
    Guilmon
    Renamon
    Terriermon

But that isn't all. At the same time the plushes were announced, they announced 2 plush cushions, and San-ei-boeki has announced those get a wave 2 also!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This wave includes sleeping Tokomon from Adventure and Lopmon from Tamers.

The original wave was about 9 x 14 in inches (one stood straight up, the other was more horizontal, same as wave 2) and both cost 4,800 yen.

They are scheduled to come out in February 2020.

Update- Pre-order links for HLJ:
    Sleeping Tokomon
    Lopmon

With the release date just 2 months away, pre-orders for these are likely to open up pretty quickly (possibly within hours even.)

More to come!

Update- Added pre-order links above.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Aaaaaaah Sleeping Tokomon is too cute. Must resist.

Liking the diversity of the products though.

I'm a Maniac
    Wow, I San shocked about Wizarmon canít remember the last time a non Partner got merch

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by e105zeta View Post
    Wow, I San shocked about Wizarmon canít remember the last time a non Partner got merch
    The 'TsumTsum' like plush, Wizarmon was in that lol.

I really need that Wizarmon plush!

Updated with HLJ pre-order links.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net
    Well, it's obvious that Vande wants the Wizardmon plush but it is cool that he got one. Plus the rest are great too.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I have never ordered anything from a site like Hobby Link Japan, how much do things like this generally cost to ship once they are in stock? Do they sell out quickly?

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Neo View Post
    Well, it's obvious that Vande wants the Wizardmon plush but it is cool that he got one. Plus the rest are great too.
    Vande actually dislikes Wizardmon and she wants his plushe to perform some voodoo magic on him. After all she still can't get over the fact that Vandemon lost mainly because of Wizardmon . Notice that she said she "needs" it and not "wants" it. Need what for?

But yeah, I would like to have his plushe too~ .
    Speedy like wind, gradually like forest, aggressively like fire, immovably like mountain, secretly like shadow, actively like thunder.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemomon View Post
    Vande actually dislikes Wizardmon and she wants his plushe to perform some voodoo magic on him. After all she still can't get over the fact that Vandemon lost mainly because of Wizardmon . Notice that she said she "needs" it and not "wants" it. Need what for?

But yeah, I would like to have his plushe too~ .
    Collection purposes (ps. I have actually cosplayed Wizarmon lol)

I come from the net
    I thought so. heh heh ...I think you showed that one. Or was that the Kari one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast