With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: February V-Jump- Survive, Kizuna, ULForceV-dramon Release Info, Livestream Teaser

February V-Jump- Survive, Kizuna, ULForceV-dramon Release Info, Livestream Teaser

V-Jump time!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The February issue of V-Jump has popped up, even if some of it we already knew. A few bits of other interesting info this month, especially if you planned to get the ULForceV-dramon figure.

More translations later hopefully.

It starts off with the Survive info, including art for Saki and Floramon, with Sakki having a significantly different haircut than we're used to seeing her with.

Saki Kimijima is voiced by Minami Takahashi (probably best known as Megumi Tadokoro in Food Wars.)

And a short bit of profile:
    A natural optimist who does things based on how she feels

Floramon is voiced by Shino Shimoji (probably best known as Akari Ozora in Aikatsu.)

Digimon Survive can currently be pre-ordered at Amazon.com: (affiliate links)
    Digimon Survive for PS4
    Digimon Survive for Switch
    Digimon Survive for Xbox One

Survive is currently scheduled for 2020.

Then we get updates for Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna, focusing on Menoa. We also get to see images from the recently released trailer, and they remind everyone the pop-up theater shop is still open also.

Onto the second page.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Rearise is up first with details of Alphamon and Lucemon: Satan Mode.

We also get a look at the Omegamon fountain pen that was announced last night.

They also show off the ULForceV-dramon Precious GEM figure. They mention it being 1.2 feet tall. We also get a price and release date. It'll be out June 2020 for 20,000 yen.

It finishes at the bottom with the livestream teaser which we found out about a few days ago- There will be a special broadcast (livestream) on January 24th, 2020. The message in V-Jump from the Digimon website says to 'prepare for shocking news!'

Thanks to TechnicalSuwako for the image and onkei for the translations.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    Mid 150 ish for the Ulforce figure is roughly what i expected. Not looking forward to the custom charge XD

I come from the net
    Floramon's roundness face does remind you of a certain... Cat.

I just realized about that gloomy goth-ish kid, she might have a Virus type partner. Maybe?

And that price for UlforceV-dramon... Zeus Thrist

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    There will be a special broadcast (livestream) on January 24th, 2020. The message in V-Jump from the Digimon website says to 'prepare for shocking news!'
    I can't wait for people to assume that this 'shocking news' is very definitely a super specific thing that they want and then be let down by their own unrealistic expectations.

--

The artwork of Saki is nice, I almost thought it was a new character because of the way her hair was positioned.

Shino Shimoji also voiced Pyra & Mythra (or rather, Homura & Hikari) in Xenoblade 2, so naturally I'm happy to welcome her to the Digimon franchise!

Add Coquito12 on Facebook
    I'm super excited about the ultimate forms

Ain't got no mojo... floofytail's Avatar
    My wallet is crying at the sight of UlForceVeedramon. ;w;

Yep, my wallet is weeping bitter tears, I hope you're happy UlforceVeedramon.