With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Kizuna Trailer w/ English subs! New Details including Music

New Kizuna Trailer w/ English subs! New Details including Music

Time for a trailer with tons of details!

We finally have a proper full trailer for Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna, with subs!

The trailer more solidly gives us plot details, along with revealing the villain, what the characters are thinking, and some teases for new Digimon. Plus an old familiar song...

Some screenshots of some key things...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

The trailer looks really nice.

Some music details...

The theme song for the movie will be the original version of Butter-Fly by Wada Kouji. They're specifically noting that it is the original version from 1999 and there is no new arrangement.

The insert song will be by Ayumi Miyazaki and the ending theme will be by AiM. These will both be new songs that will be announced later.

The soundtrack for the film will be composed by Harumi Fuuki. She's done music for the anime Forest of Piano and was nominated for the Japan Academy Film Prize (the Japanese equivalent of the Academy Awards) for her music in the film 'Chronicle of my Mother'

Update- Tweaked the image of the new Digimon a bit for a 'slightly' better look.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Only 'very' slightly better because they actually made show there wasn't really much in the way of details to be brought out (unlike a few times in the past where we got significantly better looks at things with a bit of tweaking.)
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net
    E O S mon? Look like we got Bee/Honeycomb version of Keramon in evo line! And I am seeing new two Digimon?

So the real world is accepting Digimon as it's part of the daily life eh?

Eosmon robbing consciousness now that's pretty good OP ability.

Looks like Tai and Matt are going to Biomerge with their partners. Holy shit. The madlads are going to do it.

02 Digimon! X-VEEMON! Nice to see them.

Now Tri did not scare me in terms of feels. But this movie - it scares me.

I'm genuinely curious if they will hold true to the fact that this is Tai and Agumon's last adventure. If this movie makes the $$$ - will it stop them from making more? At least with these characters?

Story seems interesting at least - if it does not pick up at least some of the pieces Tri had. (I don't even think it will.) It will make Tri look even worse than it already did.

Even if it was not obvious at the start I think it is really safe to say that this is a Tai and Agumon movie first - in terms of character relevance and development. The rest of the cast bar maybe Matt (from what I gather in the trailer) will probably play a huge backseat. We did not even see Kari, we at least saw Angemon and TK in a brief flash.

Can I just say the characters + animation already seem a bit more animated than Tri. Which is nice. (Although it looks like this is a fullscale theatrical release - so maybe a higher budget?)
    Last edited by Spongebond; 12-17-2019 at 02:56 AM.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Huh, they just outright showing "Eosmon"? interesting. Those silhouettes are probably new Digimon too, although they vaguely look like Andromon and Dinohyumon to me lol. The tail of the first one probably means it's related to Veemon in some way? I suppose we'll have to wait and see.

Interesting trailer, looks like we're in for some nice battles.

Also they're playing up this "losing your partner thing", but unless a mighty retcon happens we already saw that they have their Digimon 17 years after the events of Kizuna.

That is freaking nice though disappointed that it's not Demon i guess him returning was just empty words but 3 new digimon makes me not even bother by it hopefully Eosmon has a full or at least some kind of evolution line can't wait to see how powerful it really is or what cause it to exist in the first place.

Now I'm really curious about those 2 new digimon obviously they seem to be final forms for Agumon and Gabumon which makes me believe either Omegamon couldn't cut it or some time limit prevents him from getting the job done since u see their digivice cracked at the end.
    Last edited by Katsu Hikaru; 12-17-2019 at 03:01 AM.

We have a new villain, who has nothing to do with the tease at the end of tri part 6, surprise, surprise.
    Which of course is going to piss people off who'd rather see something unimaginatively rehashed from previous stories like Diablomon, just so they could say "hey, I predicted this".
    Anyway, I wouldn't have imagined an Adventure entry suddenly introducing a new Greek mythology based Digimon, but hey, there we go.
    It also seems like they are taking hints from Appmon, making the villain Full CG. I was hoping for another entry in the franchise to use that style.

I'm still a bit confused about how they will handle the Digivices. The visual of the "traditional" Digivices shattering seems dramatic enough to belong into the climax of the movie, but many of the scenes featuring the new smartphone Digivices feel like they belong to the beginning... so it doesn't seem like one type of Digivice directly replaces the other, instead I think the smartphone digivice is more of a secondary accessory.
    And Taichi actually has his fancy VR goggles again in one shot! One of the previous interviews made it seem like they were gone for good, so it's nice to find out that this was bogus.

The point about "why children get chosen" will clearly have something to do with Eosmon's motivation, and overall I do like the hint that Digimon are compatible with children not because of some magical purity that is tainted in grown ups but because of the sum of possibilities available to them in life (clearly paralleling the Digimons' potential for evolution although it would have been more poignant, if Adventure embraced the concept of multipath evos more than it did), whereas as adults our lifestyles, personalities and interests tend to become less flexible.
    Last edited by Theigno; 12-17-2019 at 03:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Katsu Hikaru View Post
    Now I'm really curious about those 2 new digimon obviously they seem to be final forms for Agumon and Gabumon which makes me believe either Omegamon couldn't cut it or some time limit prevents him from getting the job done since u see their digivice cracked at the end.
    Well also new forms = more merch to sell. Now imagine those two forms fuse too. Even more merch to sell!

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    It was pointed out there's a kid with a Yukimi Botamon. "Keito Kurata" (nice surname, heh) from the end of 02, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Spongebond View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Katsu Hikaru View Post
    Well also new forms = more merch to sell. Now imagine those two forms fuse too. Even more merch to sell!
    And then you recolour them to black for even more, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Spongebond View Post

Lmao I honestly can't say your wrong about that but honestly that would well 2 me anyway be hilarious if they can fuse because that seems like Tri all over again with Overkill Merciful mode but on a worse extent if these two new Digimon are massively superior to Omegamon individually.

I did notice they kept the new feature Tri implemented though that Omegamon sword is not completely straight anymore which I'm fine with.

Quote Originally Posted by Theigno View Post
    I'm still a bit confused about how they will handle the Digivices. The visual of the "traditional" Digivices shattering seems dramatic enough to belong into the climax of the movie, but many of the scenes featuring the new smartphone Digivices feel like they belong to the beginning... so it doesn't seem like one type of Digivice directly replaces the other, instead I think the smartphone digivice is more of a secondary accessory.
    We were told a month ago that the smartphone Digivices are 'new' Digivices made by Koushiro, and the kids had their originals stashed away safely.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast