With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Large art for more Digimon! From Xros Wars Manga, Appmon, Survive, Heroes, & more!

Large art for more Digimon! From Xros Wars Manga, Appmon, Survive, Heroes, & more!

Time for more art!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

With the X3 pre-orders having ended, they've continued on doing short profiles and large art on Twitter, this time with a wide selection of Digimon, including some from Appmon, the Xros Wars manga, mobile games, and even Survive (among others.)

No translations of the profiles, since they're all shortened version of profiles we already have (and anytime we put these up, some of them we may have already had large art for.)

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Included this time are Oujamon (art above), RaptorSparrowmon, Aeigomon, Labramon, Gundramon, Lightmon, Yatagaramon (the original version), and Tocanmon.

More to come hopefully.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net
    Look like the current pattern is to release random normal digimon + random Appmon/Xros but I could be wrong.

I think I slowly started to appreciate this Gundramon. Hahaha. And good to see Yatagaramon (Not Savers) again.

At first I was so excited to see Jupitermon Wrath Mode but until they released other digimon + random Appmon/Xros pattern... Ugh

The pattern of these Digimon is not random, even if it seems like it at first glance, but it's also is not based on popularity or survive or anything either.
    They are playing “Shiritori” with the Digimon’s names (cutting off the mon for obvious reasons)
    Aegiomon (アイギ) => Oujamon (ウジ) => Yatagaramon (タガラ) => Labramon (ブラ), etc.
    obviously romanization screws the pattern, but you get the point.
    The game reset yesterday, as Toucanmon ends with the vowelless ン (ん in hiragana) with which no Japanese words begins and thus ends the game (and whoever said the word loses).
    I wasn't sure if this meant that they would cancel the sequence or start a new one, but luckily they did a reset and are starting over with Gundramon => RaptorSparrowmon (hey, that one works in english!).
    The next Digimon they will post has to start with the letter .
    Last edited by Theigno; 12-06-2019 at 04:27 AM.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    ...well that ruins the fun, Theigo.

I still feel like theyre hinting stuff lol

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by Theigno View Post
    Shiritori game
    Ahh now my mind is blown. How fun. Thx

So they will play until... Who knows? I think they will keep up since it's not rush time game for really long time.

the Shiritori game is an extremely fun concept I appreciate! Mostly because it gives Digimon not in current projects a chance to be given the spotlight and given higher resolution art. I wish the game could never end!

God damn is Gundramon stupid. Almost as stupid as Lightmon? Yes, but not quite. Love the ridiculous concepts this franchise commits to sometimes.

Add Amandil7 on DeviantArt
    I was hoping for hi-res images of the OXII and got momentarily excited :/

Oujamon is so freaking cool

I come from the net
    Gundramon is highest level of insane. And that's the best. But rest are great. And they're playing Shiratori? That's an interesting idea.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast