With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 34 of 34

Thread: Large art for more Digimon! From Xros Wars Manga, Appmon, Survive, Heroes, & more!

  1. #31
    I come from the net Muur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Bolton, England
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,717
    Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by DigiKing Tamer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperStarlite View Post
    Because it's a trope in general, scene throughout media.
    Ye. Besides, any marking can be jut as badass as a Zero Unit or Crest symbol.

    Also a bit of a sidetrack: I'm curious why Bandai decided to canonize the whole "Crest" thing introduced in Adventure? Even if just as symbols for Digimentals/Armor Digi-Eggs.
    Maybe Bandai came up with it?

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DigiKing Tamer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperStarlite View Post
    Because it's a trope in general, scene throughout media.
    Ye. Besides, any marking can be jut as badass as a Zero Unit or Crest symbol.

    Also a bit of a sidetrack: I'm curious why Bandai decided to canonize the whole "Crest" thing introduced in Adventure? Even if just as symbols for Digimentals/Armor Digi-Eggs.
    Maybe Bandai came up with it?
    That is a possibility.

  3. #33
    I come from the net flintlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,516
    Quote Originally Posted by DigiKing Tamer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperStarlite View Post
    Because it's a trope in general, scene throughout media.
    Ye. Besides, any marking can be jut as badass as a Zero Unit or Crest symbol.

    Also a bit of a sidetrack: I'm curious why Bandai decided to canonize the whole "Crest" thing introduced in Adventure? Even if just as symbols for Digimentals/Armor Digi-Eggs.
    What do you mean? They always had the Crests in the card game and old Digimon like WarGreymon, and Knightmon.

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DigiKing Tamer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperStarlite View Post
    Because it's a trope in general, scene throughout media.
    Ye. Besides, any marking can be jut as badass as a Zero Unit or Crest symbol.

    Also a bit of a sidetrack: I'm curious why Bandai decided to canonize the whole "Crest" thing introduced in Adventure? Even if just as symbols for Digimentals/Armor Digi-Eggs.
    What do you mean? They always had the Crests in the card game and old Digimon like WarGreymon, and Knightmon.
    All those Digimon came after Adventure debuted though, but I see your point.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •