With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Characters in Kizuna with Guest Voice Actors, Update- More Translations

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    I feel like the odd one out, but I'm not really a fan of their designs. Hopefully they are interesting characters though.

Also they didn't render that image of Kyotaro very well.

Follow G-SANtos On Twitter
    What if Menoa is Kōshirō's mysterious American friend who has been mentioned since Our War Game!, then once in 02 (which the dub replaced with Wallace), and all the way up to tri. but never seen or actually even named? Since this is supposedly the end of the Adventure universe's story, perhaps they decided to finally show that enigmatic person.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaioumon View Post
    Random theory: "Last Evolution" is literal. The "phenomenon" is the partner digimon are becoming so adapted to the real world that they're becoming less "digital" and more "real", to the point where they'll soon lose the ability to change form and will start aging. The children will have to decide if it's worth taking that away from them to stay together. This pisses off Yggdrasil (if not!Gennai is to be believed), who sends whatever super digimon to shut them down, leading to the chosen children's final battle "for real".
    I don't think Yggdrasil is still a thing. Homeostasis shut it down at the end of tri., remember?

And your idea for "Last Evolution" is interesting, but I still think it's probably a new kind of Evolution, perhaps a fusion between humans and Digimon, like it was suggested by someone when the first trailer came out.
    Unless that idea has already been shot down in an interview. Has it? I have been too busy to pay attention to Digimon news recently.
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by G-SANtos View Post
    What if Menoa is Kōshirō's mysterious American friend who has been mentioned since Our War Game!, then once in 02 (which the dub replaced with Wallace), and all the way up to tri. but never seen or actually even named? Since this is supposedly the end of the Adventure universe's story, perhaps they decided to finally show that enigmatic person.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaioumon View Post
    Random theory: "Last Evolution" is literal. The "phenomenon" is the partner digimon are becoming so adapted to the real world that they're becoming less "digital" and more "real", to the point where they'll soon lose the ability to change form and will start aging. The children will have to decide if it's worth taking that away from them to stay together. This pisses off Yggdrasil (if not!Gennai is to be believed), who sends whatever super digimon to shut them down, leading to the chosen children's final battle "for real".
    I don't think Yggdrasil is still a thing. Homeostasis shut it down at the end of tri., remember?

And your idea for "Last Evolution" is interesting, but I still think it's probably a new kind of Evolution, perhaps a fusion between humans and Digimon, like it was suggested by someone when the first trailer came out.
    Unless that idea has already been shot down in an interview. Has it? I have been too busy to pay attention to Digimon news recently.
    Being a child prodigy character, I could buy that. She certainly seems closer in age to the cast than Daigo from Tri. Personally, I think she’d be more interesting if she was that American friend because she’d have reason to know about every major event Tai and the others have taken part in.

There hasn’t been anything to deconfirm that theory as of yet, although this stuff about some sort of “secret” to the relationship between the Chosen and their partners can either make or break that fusion concept lol.

We do know everyone, including Daisuke and the 02 cast, will be getting new smartphone model Digivices so that’s something to keep in mind.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12