With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Reference Book Update! Special Digimon in the X3

Man, HexeBlaumon is so dope. Definitely one of my favourite Digimon and designs.

Also, Jesmon GX isn't strictly a X-Antibody? As in, regular Jesmon can just become Jesmon GX? At least looks like that way since it's nowhere near as spiky as Jesmon X.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Jesmon GX's 14th Ultimate Battle weapon, being the spiritual vessel that instantly erase the opponent... It sounds like Ogudomon/X's "Anti Malice barrier" can counter it. But I hope the next chapter will reveal Ogudomon X's defeat...

So Jesmon GX's Tactical Arms upgraded in both flight ability and speedy offensive and gained new extra weapon that became its main, Unlimitive Gauntlet can go switch modes: Sword, Knuckle and Shield. I think that was Justimon's swapping weapon ability lost during X evolution and went to Jesmon GX in the wrong way... lol

That's... Total five battle technqiues. Ogudomon X got Anti Malice barrier and abilities of SGDL plus a new attack D.D.D (D3) + 3 attacks so it's 12?

I feel like Ogudomon X is too way powerful. Jesmon GX's profile didn't mention OS Genetics....? hm
    In his profile it states that Jesmon GX Knights' Intruder erases enemies regardless of how powerful they're so it's pretty much a stronger version of All Delete since Omegamon X shown in Chronicles it has limits of what it can erase. Knights' Intruder on the other hand seems to work similar to Goku's Dragon fist where it's meant to kill things much stronger then they are.

Not to sure though i do agree that i feel Jesmon GX will be a little weaker but that is why i feel Knights' Intruder will be what finishes this since Jesmon GX will be recieving power from all the Royal Knights who have shown to be equal or superior to some of the Seven Demon Lords.

I assume Jesmon GX should have the OS Generics similar to how Omegamon and Ulforceveedramon profiles don't really mention about the Omegainforce or the Ulforce
    Last edited by Katsu Hikaru; 12-02-2019 at 09:28 AM.

I come from the net
    HexeBlaumon's profile is very interesting. Ice Age.... Happened in this digital world. And moved to other dimension (Obviously it's referring to....) how did he got to other dimension with only ice attacks? I wonder?

Yeah it seems that Knights' Intruder is "improved" version of All Delete and it's much stronger with combined of all Royal Knight's power. Omegamon X's InForce cannot function to respond if it got so much heavy in data size. (This made me confused for a bit) and Ogudomon X defeated all of Royal Knights that easily... Led me to think All Delete failed to defeat Ogudomon X because of its data size is simply immeasurable like GraceNovamon's? Like UlforceV-dramon X's Ulforce can heal instantly not even the damage can respond to?

Hmm about Jesmon GX having OS generics at your quote. I guess you may be right about that since... Jesmon GX's profile mentioned "14th" weapon so Omegamon X, UlforceV-dramon X, Magnamon X, and others have it among the whole time...

Jesmon can go GX? If Examon can make X antibody out of nowhere and X evolved so why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing View Post
    If Iím understanding correctly, Hexeblaumon moves to (and not from) Witchelny? I wonder if that means the ice sorcery was something it could use before the move...
    The profile seems to imply that mastering ice magic is a condition to evolve to HexeBlaumon, so logically the Digimon it evolved from (probably CrystalPaledramon) must have already mastered it. But since his profile mentions nothing about him being inherently connected to magic and witchenly, this might mean that teh ability to use magic is not neccesarily absolutely restricted to specific Digimon species, but a skill that can be acquired by external and not just inborn means. Maybe one day there will be a Pururumon using high level fire magic or something.
    Devitamamon is stated to use magic without a direct connection to witchenly as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Katsu Hikaru View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Jesmon GX seems to state it is "Jesmon's final form", so I guess OG Jesmon can access it?
    I believe your right his profile literally implies that he can attain this form from training alone it's kind of similar to Super Saiyan God with absorbing Ki from good hearted Saiyans but doesn't mean u can't attain the form without the it just the ritual process is just a much faster method especially in worse situations like what the Royal Knights are in now.
    The profile doesn't imply anything about the non-X-antibody Jesmon being able to come GX. In fact it basically confirms that Jesmon X is a neccessary in intermediary step, as the wing construct is stated to have evolved from the "Tactical Arms" which Jesmon only gains once he reaches his X-form. So before Jesmon can reach his final form ha has to reach his penultimate one, which is his X-antibody.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonicEmperor View Post
    Also, Jesmon GX isn't strictly a X-Antibody? As in, regular Jesmon can just become Jesmon GX? At least looks like that way since it's nowhere near as spiky as Jesmon X.
    It's probably still an X-antibody. At least it would make sense for a Fusion of two X Digimon to still be an X Digimon. It's also still spikier than many early X-antibodies so I don't think the decrease from Jesmon X counts for much. He was an extreme case but Jesmon GX can still easily outspike the likes of Omegamon and Dukemon X. Not to mention when he evolves in Chronicle X, Gankoomon tells him to take his X-antibody, not just his data in general. If the X-antibody had no special meaning for his evolution why would they have singled it out and mentioned it specifically?

That's... Total five battle technqiues. Ogudomon X got Anti Malice barrier and abilities of SGDL plus a new attack D.D.D (D3) + 3 attacks so it's 12?

I feel like Ogudomon X is too way powerful. Jesmon GX's profile didn't mention OS Genetics....? hm
    I mean if you are already assuming that Ogudomon still has its built in protection against malice (which has never been defined as some of physical barrier) even though the profile of his X-Form doesn't mention it then you might as well argue that Jesmon GX still has OS Generics (which has nothing to do with Genetics). Or it might be the case that neither of them still has the abilities of their base form, which I think is likely considering how distinct their design are from their original ones. Like how Dukemon CM, despite still being a Dukemon no longer has access to any of the attacks of the regular Dukemon.

HexeBlaumon's profile is very interesting. Ice Age.... Happened in this digital world. And moved to other dimension (Obviously it's referring to....) how did he got to other dimension with only ice attacks? I wonder?

Yeah it seems that Knights' Intruder is "improved" version of All Delete and it's much stronger with combined of all Royal Knight's power. Omegamon X's InForce cannot function to respond if it got so much heavy in data size. (This made me confused for a bit) and Ogudomon X defeated all of Royal Knights that easily... Led me to think All Delete failed to defeat Ogudomon X because of its data size is simply immeasurable like GraceNovamon's? Like UlforceV-dramon X's Ulforce can heal instantly not even the damage can respond to?

Hmm about Jesmon GX having OS generics at your quote. I guess you may be right about that since... Jesmon GX's profile mentioned "14th" weapon so Omegamon X, UlforceV-dramon X, Magnamon X, and others have it among the whole time...

Jesmon can go GX? If Examon can make X antibody out of nowhere and X evolved so why not?
    Most Mega level digimon have ways getting to other worlds like ripping holds into space or exceeding space and time itself commonly used by the Royal Knights it's stated Hexeblaumon has high programming language which has been stated in multiple different series of digimon that information is power.

The Omegainforce and All Delete are two different things Data size i do not recall being a issue for All Delete the times that it doesn't work is when his opponent is really up there in terms of crazy powerful Digimon like Death-X-mon. When it was confirmed that Death-X-mon was not a digimon but Death itself which was the reason he couldn't kill it in Chronicles. Well we sadly do not have a indication of how the fight went down so it's up in the air if he did use All Delete the reason i would believe it didn't work would simply be Ogudomon X was to strong and had a very high resistance to his Existence Eraser considering Ogudomon X has one as well and is made up of multiple different X antibody digimon which the X antibody also gives resistance to the X program which is similar to All Delete.

Possibly

Quote Originally Posted by Theigno View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Katsu Hikaru View Post
    Jesmon GX seems to state it is "Jesmon's final form", so I guess OG Jesmon can access it?
    I believe your right his profile literally implies that he can attain this form from training alone it's kind of similar to Super Saiyan God with absorbing Ki from good hearted Saiyans but doesn't mean u can't attain the form without the it just the ritual process is just a much faster method especially in worse situations like what the Royal Knights are in now.
    The profile doesn't imply anything about the non-X-antibody Jesmon being able to come GX. In fact it basically confirms that Jesmon X is a neccessary in intermediary step, as the wing construct is stated to have evolved from the "Tactical Arms" which Jesmon only gains once he reaches his X-form. So before Jesmon can reach his final form ha has to reach his penultimate one, which is his X-antibody.
    I wouldn't say its impossible since his profile claims that Gankoomon isn't really needed for this evolution like how he attain it in the first place reason i believe Jesmon can attain this form as well is because the X antibody is stated to bring out a Digimon's hidden potential yet for Jesmon it couldn't do that only training could but who knows i most likely over thinking things but only the future can tell.
    Last edited by Vande; 12-02-2019 at 11:55 AM. Reason: double post merge

I come from the net
    Oops I messed up writing about Omegamon X's InForce responding to the amount of data size during my deep thoughts. I meant his InForce failing to "predict" Diablomon X's unpredictable thoughts and patterns. My bad.

Ogudomon X's "resistance" against All Delete never got mentioned in this story :/ it was only "kill-off" screen Ogudomon X defeated all of them, even it said Royal Knights had suicidal attacks. Ogudomon X borrowing Megidramon's power to just exist causing the whole world to collapse itself.

14th Ultimate Battle weapon better have more of it rather than defeating it.

Oops I messed up writing about Omegamon X's InForce responding to the amount of data size during my deep thoughts. I meant his InForce failing to "predict" Diablomon X's unpredictable thoughts and patterns. My bad.

Ogudomon X's "resistance" against All Delete never got mentioned in this story :/ it was only "kill-off" screen Ogudomon X defeated all of them, even it said Royal Knights had suicidal attacks. Ogudomon X borrowing Megidramon's power to just exist causing the whole world to collapse itself.

14th Ultimate Battle weapon better have more of it rather than defeating it.
    Your absolutely fine ty for making clear.

I know but that can be a reason similar to how Death-X-mon was immune to All Delete and how Dorugoramon managed to survive All Delete as well they had resistance to Omegamon X hax ability Ogudomon X clearly a superior Digimon compared to these two and even defeated Alphamon Ouryuken proving it's power. The X program is stated that it erases Digimon so Digimon who have the X antibody should have some sort of resistance to existence erasing attacks some greater then others.

Like more to it? And not just "Jesmon's does his final secret technique that absorbs the power of all the Royal Knights and defeats Ogudomon X." XD

I come from the net
    Well to be honest, I view X program as excuses to design up new X antibody versions for our favorites lol but that is pretty much common to know.
    It's just this Digimon Chronicle X chapters writing made me to question too many things. I think they would release the heavy novel version of it. (It won't happen for sure!)

Last part, yup... That will be pretty much it for sure. Which is why I wanted more to it. If it actually happened, I won't mind as long as the future chapters will explain why maybe to add some details to make sure it's... Uhh "satisfactory solution" or something like that.

Every X Antibodied Digimon name mentioned in the profile is always with no X or X Antibody after their original name.

X is not a name, it's a status.

Omegamon X profile didn't mention him as Omegamon X, it's just Omegamon.

Dukemon X was called just as Dukemon in Digimon X Evolution movie.

Jesmon GX is an evolution beyond X Evolution, technically it requires Jesmon in his X antibody form to evolve to GX.
    So by stating Jesmon (without X) in Jesmon GX profile, it obviously refers to Jesmon X.
    Last edited by Tarama; Yesterday at 12:59 AM.

I'm a Maniac
    Which digimon are you guys hoping would get official profile next? For me it would be...

Chronomon line - there profile better state something about chrono data/chore, one of the most powerful digital lifeforms, just like how boltaboutmon profile states malevolent fist.

Grimmon line.

Jupitermon wrath mode and other Olympus xii.

Galacticmon line or ragnamon

Megadarknessbagramon

Shoutmon x7 superior mode

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast