With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Reference Book Update! Special Digimon in the X3

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Really? The previous DRB update was about seven days ago, why are we getting a second one so soon?
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

I'm a Maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimera-gui View Post
    Really? The previous DRB update was about seven days ago, why are we getting a second one so soon?
    Are you complaining?

I come from the net
    It's better than having many delays. Waiting is such huge pain, seriously.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimera-gui View Post
    With pre-orders ending soon, perhaps they wanted the profile info up as a way of advertising. Plus end of the month is Christmas season, so it's prob best to get it out of the way now.

Will be a shame if the updates from now are a lot smaller, there's still a lot of Digimon that aren't in there. Half the Olympos, for example. Still quite a few X forms left, but theyre not in the V-Pet, so they may be doomed for now.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    The previous December update was on the 26th, the day after Christmas, so I'm more inclined to believe the former rather than the latter.

Bare in mind that Christmas doesn't have the level of religious significance in Japan that it does in the west.

If Iím understanding correctly, Hexeblaumon moves to (and not from) Witchelny? I wonder if that means the ice sorcery was something it could use before the move...

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Also it's much better, Jesmon GX's type is DATA. We finally got "Super Ultimate"-ish level with Data type. (Still wondering about Examon & X form....)
    Oh? Didn't know that Jesmon X's attribute officially changed. Good to know!
    Honestly Jesmon GX should be consider a Super Ultimate level digimon especially since i believe it was stated he surpassed X evolution in the latest chapter I assume he will defeat Ogudomon X with "Knights' Intruder"

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Jesmon GX seems to state it is "Jesmon's final form", so I guess OG Jesmon can access it?
    I believe your right his profile literally implies that he can attain this form from training alone it's kind of similar to Super Saiyan God with absorbing Ki from good hearted Saiyans but doesn't mean u can't attain the form without the it just the ritual process is just a much faster method especially in worse situations like what the Royal Knights are in now.

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    I didn't think we'd get December's so soon, neat. So the Blucomon and Jazamon evo lines are Data, Data has really been buffed lately. HexeBlau mentions Witchelny (so Hexe meaning witch makes sense, I wonder if he first went there in his ultimate stage)
    His twitter profile cut it out so I assumed they wouldn't connect him to Witchelny but I'm really happy to see more Witchelny lore.

I come from the net
    Jesmon GX's 14th Ultimate Battle weapon, being the spiritual vessel that instantly erase the opponent... It sounds like Ogudomon/X's "Anti Malice barrier" can counter it. But I hope the next chapter will reveal Ogudomon X's defeat...

So Jesmon GX's Tactical Arms upgraded in both flight ability and speedy offensive and gained new extra weapon that became its main, Unlimitive Gauntlet can go switch modes: Sword, Knuckle and Shield. I think that was Justimon's swapping weapon ability lost during X evolution and went to Jesmon GX in the wrong way... lol

That's... Total five battle technqiues. Ogudomon X got Anti Malice barrier and abilities of SGDL plus a new attack D.D.D (D3) + 3 attacks so it's 12?

I feel like Ogudomon X is too way powerful. Jesmon GX's profile didn't mention OS Genetics....? hm

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast