With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Reference Book Update! Special Digimon in the X3

Reference Book Update! Special Digimon in the X3

Another big reference book update!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

With the Digimon X3 pre-order about to end, it's time for another reference book update.

This time we get 10, and they're all either special Digimon from the X3 (or related to special Digimon.) We already had the larger artwork of all of them, so just including those images, minus one.

Translations for the new stuff to come!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Hexeblaumon
    Paledramon
    CrysPaledramon
    NoblePumpmon
    Ogudomon X- This is just the short version of the profile which they just put on Twitter. The art for Ogudomon is a new version they put up without Omegamon.
    The evil thoughts & destructive impulse of the Seven Great Demon Lords is further amplified, & the digital world collapses just by it existing. Its six arms & head act as tentacles that contain the abilities of the Seven Great Demon Lords.
    Jesmon GX- This is just the short version of the profile from Twitter.
    Due to enduring strict training by Gankoomon, Jesmon has awakened to his true power and final form. His whole body is filled with fighting spirit & a sense of justice and is the color of a burning red flame.
    Jazamon
    Jazardmon
    Jazarichmon
    Metallicdramon
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net
    About time! I can finally go back to wait for Jupitermon/Junomon's modes' profiles and Hudiemon... Probably there are still others with X forms remaining left to update.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    I didn't think we'd get December's so soon, neat. So the Blucomon and Jazamon evo lines are Data, Data has really been buffed lately. HexeBlau mentions Witchelny (so Hexe meaning witch makes sense, I wonder if he first went there in his ultimate stage)

Jesmon GX seems to state it is "Jesmon's final form", so I guess OG Jesmon can access it?

Nice to see some new attacks for the mobile Digimon.

Also they've ninja edited Jesmon X himself from Vaccine to Data in his DRB.

Red shirt D O R U g o r a m o n's Avatar
    At first I disliked Jazardmon's design (I think it looks more like a rookie than a champion), its official art is growing on me.
    I still feel like it and Jazarichmon would fit better in a different line though.
    Last edited by D O R U g o r a m o n; 12-01-2019 at 08:44 PM.

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Data has really been buffed lately.

Also it's much better, Jesmon GX's type is DATA. We finally got "Super Ultimate"-ish level with Data type. (Still wondering about Examon & X form....)
    Oh? Didn't know that Jesmon X's attribute officially changed. Good to know!

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Data has really been buffed lately.

Also it's much better, Jesmon GX's type is DATA. We finally got "Super Ultimate"-ish level with Data type. (Still wondering about Examon & X form....)
    Oh? Didn't know that Jesmon X's attribute officially changed. Good to know!
    Examon counts for sure, hes Ultra/SU in two games now (HM, and ReArise. Three counting the DSCS re-release I suppose).

You can probably throw in Raffeslimon as well.

I come from the net
    Examon wasn't that great despite his "Ultra" level in Cyber Sleuth series... Cuz. Piercing attacks are extremely popular. Mastemon's technique need huge buff to take the total HP of an enemy four times to roflstomp... Not to take the remaining HP.... Curiously how are Mastemon and Examon doing at ReArise?

I hope Rafflesimon that will be popular choice in the future games.

I'm a Maniac
    Hexeblaumon, for a digimon who isn't jogress, x antibody, or blast evolution, he sure sounds powerful.

Then again based on the profile, it seems like attaining that form is impossible.

So Hexeblaumon may actually be tied to Witchelny after all, I'm glad to see that speculation was right. I'm hoping they'll use him to explore that dimension more often now that they have an easy representative to fall back on.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Examon wasn't that great despite his "Ultra" level in Cyber Sleuth series... Cuz. Piercing attacks are extremely popular. Mastemon's technique need huge buff to take the total HP of an enemy four times to roflstomp... Not to take the remaining HP.... Curiously how are Mastemon and Examon doing at ReArise?

I hope Rafflesimon that will be popular choice in the future games.
    Examon's big issue was more Master of None syndrome then just a lack of a piercing attack. He could do a number of roles, but he could never do them nearly as well as others as there were better offensive Digimon, tanks, supports, etc. So ultimately he just wasn't worth using unless you liked him, especially since some would argue Slayerdramon and Breakdramon were better anyway.

I come from the net
    Ouchies. I see.

I hope the arrival of HexeBlaumon will lead us to Vortex Warriors soon.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast