With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Diaboromon or Daemon? Which do you think?

Ain't got no mojo...

Diaboromon or Daemon? Which do you think?

At the end of Our Future, Dark Gennai remarked that he was going to bring back either Diaboromon or Daemon to fight the Digidestined. Which do you think it's going to be?

Personally, while part of me leans towards Diaboromon because it's a movie and he's a movie villain, I think, given that we didn't get all that much of him in 02, it'll wind up being Daemon.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Maybe it'll be neither since I think the writing staff is different?

Personally though I think it'll be both, and they'll fuse.

I would be extremely boring writing if they had nothing to offer besides following up a random tease (that's all that it was), so I don't see much of a chance of either of them playing a big role in the upcoming story.
    The only role I could imagine them filling would be to be having them smacked down during the prologue to give the audience a bit of action before the main plot begins, or feature them as a red herring during the first half before revealing the actual threat.

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    I personally think that was just Dark Gennai teasing and it is very unlikely that either Diaboromon and Daemon would show up as boss as all the trailers from Last Evolution suggest something else (and far bigger too). To be honest I'm actually leaning towards events around Tri and Last Evolution would be totally different

I come from the net
    Daemon should have been the big bad in Tri.

Diablomon is like Myotismon. Im sick of him. Were already done him in twice.

Ain't got no mojo...
    i dont really care who the villain is, i just hope we get Victory Greymon in the movie given its title

Why not both? And then they'll combine.

I think Diablomon + Daemon is skirting too close to Ogudomon X. But using Daemon to introduce the SGDL in the Adventure universe proper would be cool, maybe? Ever since tri. introduced Yggdrasil I don't think any piece of the larger lore is out of option.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Notus View Post
    I think Diablomon + Daemon is skirting too close to Ogudomon X. But using Daemon to introduce the SGDL in the Adventure universe proper would be cool, maybe? Ever since tri. introduced Yggdrasil I don't think any piece of the larger lore is out of option.
    speaking of the larger lore, based on tri it seems like the royal knights arent a group yet during adventure considering you've got alphamon working with/for yggdrasil, jesmon working with/for homeostasis and omnimon with the kids. getting the demon lords in the adventure universe would be pretty cool i think, especially since the anime has skirted around them a few times