With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Secret Digimon Volume 3 in MonMon Memo! Hexeblaumon Art & Short Profile

Secret Digimon Volume 3 in MonMon Memo! Hexeblaumon Art & Short Profile

This one came fast!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's time for MonMon Memo 45
    ! This time in MonMon Memo we get to see the final secret Digimon in the X3!

Less than a week until the end of pre-orders for the Digimon X3 Yellow and Blue!

In the previous MonMon Memo we showed off the big news of Jesmon GX and Ogudomon X in the X3!

The surprises of the X3 aren't done yet! We have one more secret Digimon to show that was previously not published.

We're happy to announce the last secret Digimon today right here!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Hexeblaumon!

Many of you may have thought, who is this Digimon?

Hexeblaumon is the Ultimate Digimon that is available in the Chinese app game Digimon Encounters!

Although I think many people might not know of the existence of this app released in China, so I will explain it step by step...

First, about the app!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

On November 21, 2018, Momo Technology in Chinese released an app called Digimon Encounters, jointly developed with Bandai Namco Entertainment.

After it was released, it gained popularity and was actually first in the Chinese app rankings!

If you want to know more, visit the Digimon Encounters website!

The Digimon who first appeared in Digimon Encounters was Bulcomon!

His evolution route is as follows...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The evolution route of Bulcomon stopped, what is the Ultimate? There was also the voices of the fans wondering...

The Ultimate form that was wrapped in mystery is Hexeblaumon who appears as a secret Digimon now!

What's more, this ultimate Digimon, still hasn't properly appeared yet in China, the mainland of the app!

We have released Hexeblaumon at the fastest speed possible in the world! His cool form is... cool!

Maybe some of you have already added him to your favorite Digimon immediately after seeing him?

All of the secret Digimon of the X3 are now known!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

From Digimon ReArise you get NoblePumpmon! Jesmon GX and Ogudomon X who are the hidden main characters of the X3, and the big guest from overseas, Hexeblaumon! Aren't they 4 amazing looking characters?

You who purchased the X3! How many section Digimon paths can you open?

MonMon Memo will show a 'key to evolution' for these characters, so look forward to it! (Jesmon GX can be seen in the previous MonMon Memo.)

In addition to the X-Antibody Digimon, the artbook, which also has less than a week to pre-order, also includes illustrations of NoblePumpmon and Hexeblaumon!

That's all for now, see you in the next update!

Update- From the Bandai Digimon Twitter, a quicky translation of the short profile for Hexeblaumon!

A magic knight type Digimon that only those who master ice magic (a high level programming language) can evolve to. It's skilled in manipulating the cold & creates various thing with ice. It's an ice professional.

Previous MonMon Memos have included:
    Cold Mode
    Copymon
    New Virus Busters
    New Nightmare Soldiers
    Silver Blue Special Digi-Eggs
    Silver Black Special Digi-Eggs, Plus ones in both!
    Jogress Digimon
    Password Digimon
    Overview of the 20th Pendulum, Plus Enemies in Battle Mode
    Kenji Watanabe Pendulum Interview
    CSA Digivice tri. Memorial
    Additional Digimon showing up in the Pendulum 20th 2nd Wave
    RagnaLordmon, Jogress of the 20th Anniversary Legend Arms
    Pendulum Art Book Sample Pages, Teasers, and Interview Details
    Pendulum Art Book Update- Digimon Designer Round Table! Plus Shikishi Artwork
    Introductions for the CSA Digivice 1999 and Terriermon Plush, plus X-Antibody Updates
    CSA Digivice 1999 Details
    RagnaLordmon and Finalized Wave 2 20th Pendulum Packaging
    Pendulum Art Book Preview- Twitter, Armor Evos, Omegamon, Chronicle
    Digimon in 2nd Wave of 20th Anniversary Pendulums & Art Book Preview
    Digital Monster X and X-Antibody Teasers
    Digital Monster X Booklet Details
    Digital Monster X Digimon Info & CSA Digivice 1999 Booklet Details
    Digital Monster X Map System Info
    Digital Monster X Battle System Info
    New X-Antibody (Finalized Diablomon X & Sakuyamon X) Digimon Artwork
    Digital Monster X Training & Raising Features
    The Digimon Lineup for the Digital Monster X & More Reveals
    Digital Monster X Summary & Preview from MonMon Memo, plus more Digimon intros!
    Digital Monster X Evolution Conditions from MonMon Memo!
    The Movements of the Seven Great Demon Lords from MonMon Memo
    Data from announcement of Digital Monster X Version 2!
    Main Theme of Digimon X2 from MonMon Memo, plus Video Preview
    Digimon X2 Lineup Introduction and Character Tease
    Raising Information, Road to the Devil
    Secret Digimon in Digimon X2 Revealed
    The Not Yet Shown X-Antibody Digimon
    Last Evolution Kizuna & Digimon X2 at DigiFes
    Digimon X2 Booklet Preview
    Digital Monster X Ver.3 Intro and Teases
    Digimon X3 & Artbook Pre-Order Info & Tease
    Art Book Version X Cover, Plus Chronicle X & X3 Teasers
    Secret Digimon Announced for the X3! & Who Designed the new Digimon!
    Secret Digimon Volume 2 (w/ larger art!) & Evolution Methods
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I'm going digital
    I really like how they kept with the original design concept of Blucomon: the body is made of ice that's just covered with armor/clothing. The dragon face on the giant shoulder pad is an interesting touch too.

I'm a Maniac
    Holy damn, that looks soooooo hot.

Top 4 digimon...

1. Gracenovamon
    2. Jesmon gx
    3. Hexeblaumon
    4. Ragnalordmon

Not going to lie i truly love Hexeblaumon design I'm not sure if it's intentional but the cold air that comes off his spear looks like it's suppose to be a flag. If that's actually legit that would make the weapon even more unique to me can't wait to see his profile of what his capable of doing and what type he will be I'm assuming though he will be a Dragon man.

Oooh, I like Hexeblaumon way more than I ever thought I would. It looks like some elegant barbarian lord. I think the Blucomon line is one of my favorites from recently!

I come from the net
    Hexeblaumon? Interested in its origin name.

This artwork is just whoa. But it's another Knight type... I wonder if this weapon is really spear or flag maybe it's both?
    I have to admit, the "head" shoulder armor and fur pelt on other shoulder armor making him look very Barbarian Warrior. I can imagine having X antibody will make him instant like for sure.

Metallicdramon's line is still much preferable for me.

"His cool form is... cool!"

Anywho, I always saw the Bulcomon line as female before Monmon Memo pretty much confirmed them to be male I guess, LOL!

Damn, that design is pretty sweet. I know people aren't necessarily fans of more animalistic Digimon becoming knights/humanoid, but this a pretty cool design, all things considered. Definitely has some kinship with Zubamon and the like.

Oh man. I didn't expect Hexeblaumon to look so cool (No pun intended). This is one of my favourite Digimon designs for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Hexeblaumon? Interested in its origin name.
    Blau is the colour Blue. Hexe is usually either a witch or to cast a spell or curse on someone.

Taking it a bit more stylized, perhaps BluePaladinmon? Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Quite a contrast from the lower forms of the Blucomon line, but I like it nonetheless. He's definitely got a bit of the "barbarian" or "wild warrior" feel to him, although the grill on his helmet suggests a more of a knight. The continuity with his body being ice but only encased in armour is cool too.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast