With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Art for Metallicdramon, Large Art for NoblePumpmon & Pumpmon, & Meat Day Social Art

Art for Metallicdramon, Large Art for NoblePumpmon & Pumpmon, & Meat Day Social Art

Art time again!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

With the Digimon X3 up to pre-order, we're getting better resolution artwork for various Digimon, plus short profiles for new ones!

A couple more days worth of art. They are holding out on one of high interest to people, or perhaps it'll go up later today, who knows...

The profiles are shorter versions of profiles we already have and don't contain any new information.

First up is Metallicdramon (art above), the ultimate form of Jazamon, the Digimon who showed up during Links endgame content. This is the first time we've seen his profile artwork.

Next up....

Image Thumbnail (custom)

NoblePumpmon! The ultimate form of Pumpmon, who we first met recently when Digimon ReArise launched in the west. We did previously have his art, but not quite as nice as this.

And last up art wise...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Pumpmon!

More to come! (But not for long, pre-orders for the X3 close in less than a week, and there isn't much of the lineup left to go through!)

The Bandai Digimon account also put up some social art for today (11/29) in Japan...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

11/29 in Japan is Good Meat day, so we get an image of SkullGreymon enjoying meat! The tweet also included a bit more:
    11/29 is Good Meat Day!
    Eat meat & feel energetic! Digimon also eat a lot of meat, because they love it! SkullGreymon also eats the tasty looking meat! Are you eating?
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I'm still very happy how we have a Mega Pumpmon in the Digimon family. Metallicdramon feels very Yugioh and I love it.
    On the topic of Digimon art, is there a reason why most official Digimon art isn't a great resolution?

Almost feel cheated not getting IceLordmon (or whatever it's called), but hot damn, Metallicdramon! And I do appreciate digimon chowin' down, always fun.

Did we ever get higher res art for Volcanicdramon? I feel like we did, but I can't find it anywhere.
    Last edited by Vaioumon; 11-28-2019 at 09:14 PM.

I love how SkullGreymon is eating the meat and having it fall right through its bony body, haha.

I come from the net
    SkullGreymon, please notice! lol look at that shark missle happy even not eating directly

Metallicdramon where are your jet parts? He is metal version of Volcanicdramon but I wonder if he is grinning? He does look that to me. To me, Volcanicdramon is sorta look like it came from Monster Hunter and this Metallicdramon is a bit Yugioh-ish.

I wonder if it's really surgical staples NoblePumpmn's face pierced with? If so, that'd be damn hardcore for Digimon.

I'm going digital
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaioumon View Post
    Did we ever get higher res art for Volcanicdramon? I feel like we did, but I can't find it anywhere.
    For one thing, since Vorvomon's line was in the Pendulum ver.20th, they're in the Pendulum artbook. Practically can't get higher quality than that.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Almost feel cheated not getting IceLordmon (or whatever it's called), but hot damn, Metallicdramon! And I do appreciate digimon chowin' down, always fun.
    He got a dedicated article on the main site: https://toy.bandai.co.jp/series/digi...s/detail/1097/
    Last edited by Chimera-gui; 11-28-2019 at 10:08 PM.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimera-gui View Post
    He got a dedicated article on the main site: https://toy.bandai.co.jp/series/digi...s/detail/1097/
    Oh neat! looks like his Japanese name is a lot different than expected.

ヘクセブラウモン

HexeBraumon I think?

Didn't think they'd reveal him already.

Quote Originally Posted by YongYoKyo View Post
    For one thing, since Vorvomon's line was in the Pendulum ver.20th, they're in the Pendulum artbook. Practically can't get higher quality than that.
    I totally forgot we had those on hand here, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Chimera-gui View Post
    Awesome, thanks! Did I miss the post on this, lol?

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    I did but only because of the pattern of Bandai Art for both lines appearing alongside each other.

It was only posted a few seconds after the thread went live, the only reason I saw it was because I was watching the twitter like a hawk.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast