With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Art for Metallicdramon, Large Art for NoblePumpmon & Pumpmon, & Meat Day Social Art

I'm going digital
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Oh neat! looks like his Japanese name is a lot different than expected.

ヘクセブラウモン
    The former is probably referring to Blucomon's tri-hexagon emblem. The latter is probably "blau," the German word for "blue."

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by YongYoKyo View Post

ヘクセブラウモン
    The former is probably referring to Blucomon's tri-hexagon emblem. The latter is probably "blau," the German word for "blue."
    If you stick with the notion of German, Hexe means witch, as well as being a type of car there.

Also that post seems to state that this dude isn't playable in Digimon Encounters itself, which did seem to be the case as whilst it popped up in the game, I never actually saw anyone stated it was playable yet and saw a lot of complaints it was NPC only as part of raids and what not... so I suppose they may have been waiting for him to show up in the V-Pet before making him playable in the actual game lol. It's basically why no one was ever able to track down a profile for him.

We never expected his name to be anything akin to a literal translation of the Chinese name.

The only reason it was ever used by anyone was so that we had something to call him, as unlike the other 3, we didn't have his Japanese name.

Since there is a thread for the 'new' Digimon, post about him there and leave this thread for the stuff in the news.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I'm a Maniac
    Love metallicdramon, we are most likely going to get the rest next week, lordicemon, ogudumon x and jesmon gx.

I really do love NoblePumpkinmon's design. Very impish and trickster-y. Metallicdramon is... fine. Nothing really inspiring, but it's nice to have something slightly different than the usual.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12