With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 26! Plus Preview Video and Art!

Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 26! Plus Preview Video and Art!

Just one left...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's time for the next chapter of Digimon Chronicle X!

The Digimon X3 and the new Digimon X art book have been up to pre-order for a bit, so the story continues on... (only a week left to pre-order!)

But first, for those who need a catch up...

Chapters 1 and 2 in English can be found here.
    Chapters 3 and 4 in English can be found here.
    Chapters 5 and 6 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 7 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 8 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 9 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 10 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 11 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 12 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 13 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 14 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 15 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 16 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 17 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 18 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 19 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 20 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 21 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 22 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 23 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 24 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 25 in English can be found here.

Update- Updated the text with a better translation.

Chapter 26- A new X-evolution/ The last battle

When the gigantic Ogudomon X appeared, the world began to gradually crumble. The earth split apart, the texture of the skies was torn off, and the entire world grew engulfed in a wireframe of darkness.

Ogudomon X's power was so immense that it threatened the world's end by merely existing. This had been Lucemon X's scheme all along, to become Ogudomon X and destroy the entire Digital world.

If nothing was done, the old Digital world would be completely demolished and the destruction would erode into the new Digital world.
    All of the Digimon began attacking Ogudomon X as one in order to prevent the entire Digital world from falling into this crisis. Even the evil Digimon joined in, worried that they would no longer have any place of their own. Whether they had previously been enemies or allies didn't matter anymore. They all joined forces to take down Ogudomon X.

However, none of each Digimon's attack was enough to defeat Ogudomon X. Not even the Royal Knights' suicidal strike, where they mustered up every drop of their power to attack, worked on Ogudomon X. Omegamon X, Dukemon X, and even Alphamon Ouryuken were defeated.

"This is gonna be a bit tough all by myself..."
    While he participated in the attack against Ogudomon X, Gankoomon X whispered this to himself. Although he had power to spare, he knew that his power alone would not possibly turn this situation around.

In that case, he thought. Gankoomon X's next action was to race to Jesmon X.

"My pupil, Jesmon! I will now be giving you all of my powers, both as a Royal Knight and my X-Antibody!"

"M--Master?!"

"I had always intended to have you succeed me as a Royal Knight to begin with. Now is that time. Take my X-Antibody, all of it, and stop him! I entrust you to support the Royal Knights from now on!"

At those words, Jesmon X could not reply but nodded gravely.
    When Gankoomon X touched Jesmon X, his data became a light that rapidly poured into Jesmon.

"Grrooaaaaaaaahhhhh!!"

Jesmon X, with Gankoomon's power, underwent an evolution that went beyond X-evolution.

He became Jesmon GX, the newly awakened version of Jesmon.

Will Jesmon GX be able to strike down Ogudomon X and regain peace in the Digital world?!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Chapter 26 takes us to the climax of the story and gives us the promised miraculous new Digimon of Justice.

Chapter 27, the finale of Digimon Chronicle X, shows as coming out March 2020, when the Digimon X3 is being released.

Plus...

We get a new preview video!

Victory Uchida and Pinch Hitter Kumadai are back, showing off the X3 again. Victory Uchida almost spoiled the new Digimon in the prior video, so they are showing them off this time.

Kumadai plays the X3 as Jesmon GX while Uchida plays as Ogudomon X.

We get larger art for Ogudomon X and Jesmon GX...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

They also reveal both were designed by As'maria.

Plus a look at early art of them both!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

A few additional details from the video. You get Jesmon GX by connecting 2 devices that have Jesmon X and Gankoomon X. The 'G' in Jesmon GX is for Gankoomon.

As for how to get Ogudomon X... that's still a secret they're keeping for now.

Thanks to onkei for the translations.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

[Insert Yu-Gi-Oh GX's English theme song here]

But for reals, Jesmon GX looks pretty dope IMO!

I'm going digital
    While I was starting to expect it, it's still quite a surprise for the Ultimate++ to be Jesmon X (+Gankoomon X's power). I was really thrown off by the different energy-hands, but it turns out the hands are the same; the artwork was just depicting both forms. Jesmon GX's energy-wings also make a nice parallel with Ogudomon X's energy-wings.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Huh I didn't except it to just be a straight evolution instead of just a Jogress, interesting. I wonder if this new Jesmon will get into future games as an evolution of normal Jesmon, skipping X.

Lol at the evil Digimon turning on Ogudomon and attacking it.

RIP half the Royal Knight I guess, about time some of them were killed off in this story lol. Those returning heroes didn't amount to much lol

and huh, second time they've pushed Jesmon as a leader here since I believe ReArise had Jesmon as the RK leader as well.

I come from the net
    Jesmon GX... Jesmon "Gankoo" X or Jesmon Greater X? Jesmon GX's armor is like Gankoomon X's and got his dragon spirit to awaken as well to mix with his three Kancolle ghosts.

So it's not jogress? Weird how is that different from Voltobautamon? :/ It would be a jogress between Jesmon and Gankoomon

Gankoomon's "Death" will leave a new slot in Royal Knight for the next new future Royal Knight member?

Hmm Ogudomon X's concept art, it doesn't look like the "evolved" Diablomon X to me after all. It's only just Ogudomon's weird orb shell armor thingy style.

lol at demon army who joined with good guys.

Thought it would be Jesmon. The whole "he's an apprentice!" thing has been running for too long at this point, so it's nice to put a cap on the whole thing. Interesting that the claws are the energy bits, but it works.

Design's pretty cool. Distinct from Jesmon and his X form, but I like that it doesn't have TOO much of Gankoomon since it's supposed to be a power up. The wings add a nice touch.

This is a big surprise to me but god that's a bit sad that Gankoomon had to go but I'm glad it shown that even though he was hard on his pupil he truly cared for him with full intentions of him taking his place and now he passes on the torch finally.

Makes me wonder are they going to reconsider doing their old idea of Next generation Royal Knights since Gankoomon is technically gone unless stated otherwise and Alphamon is no longer the strongest.
    Last edited by Katsu Hikaru; 11-24-2019 at 10:17 PM.

I come from the net
    I just realized Jesmon GX have none of As'Maria glowing lines but most gems on his whole body. Only glowing As'Maria outside of its body are energy arm wing thingies. That's pretty unique. So much tons of gems.

Who will bet Jesmon GX's "Jetpack" is continuing to change freely in energy form? In fact, I am seeing three gems on each giant arms but both got different appearances...

RIP Gankoomon X. Your heroic sacrifice will inspire us FOREVER.

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Lol at the evil Digimon turning on Ogudomon and attacking it.
    They didn't turn on him, they didn't sign up for what Lucemon's plan ended up being.

RIP half the Royal Knight I guess, about time some of them were killed off in this story lol. Those returning heroes didn't amount to much lol
    It doesn't say they are dead.

They very well could be, but it comes across more as them going for a final strike and failing, with them simply naming the most strong ones for emphasis.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I'm going digital
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Huh I didn't except it to just be a straight evolution instead of just a Jogress, interesting.
    I'd say it technically qualifies as a Jogress between Jesmon and Gankoomon, since this is the form that Jesmon takes after inheriting all of Gankoomon's power, both his power as a Royal Knight along with the power of his X-Antibody. It's along the same principle as Imperialdramon PM. Omegamon wasn't quite completely fused with Imperialdramon in the 02 movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    In fact, I am seeing three gems on each giant arms but both got different appearances...

The arms are the same, according to the concept. You can see that the concept has a "fist form" sketch. The official artwork is just depicting both forms on each arm, probably for a reference standpoint.
    Last edited by YongYoKyo; 11-24-2019 at 09:49 PM.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast