With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 26! Plus Preview Video and Art!

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    The 'G' in Jesmon GX is for Gankoomon
    Jesmon GankoomonX? Err oh well weird logic but alright.

Could use other better word...

I realized yet another time again. See color on Jesmon GX and Ogudomon X? It matches perfectly to all X1 to X3's color cover!

Visit Xened's Youtube Channel
    Expected a Jogress between the Knights but guess this also counts.
    Also did Gankoomon died or just fused?

I see this kind of evolution like:
    Imperialdramon FM turned into Imperialdramon PM with Omegamon power.
    Dukemon turned into Dukemon CM with Grani.
    Now, Jesmon X turned into Jesmon GX with Gankoomon power.

We need two versions of DMX ver 3 to get this Digimon of Justice. So it's technically a jogress but not really, haha.

So, Bandai.. Jesmon leads the all new RKs now? Interesting.

Add Amandil7 on DeviantArt
    God that's unexpected and somewhat disappointing. How on earth can a powered up Jesmon (even with the power of Gankoomon X) take on a digimon that has 7 Diablomon X combined with the 7 Demon Lords in their X forms? The math alone does not compute! On the plus side, he looks cool and some people did point out the silhouette reminded them of Jesmon. RIP my fav Royal Knight and badass daddy Gankoomon :'(

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    I'm feeling bit conflicted...at one hand I'm kinda happy that Royal Knights lost properly (especially Alphamon) but on the other hand I'm very happy that someone other than Royal Knights big three (Alphamon, Omegamon and Dukemon) takes the cake.

Also wondering if Ogudomon X and Milleniumon have a death match since they are super OP digimon...

Quote Originally Posted by Amandil7 View Post
    God that's unexpected and somewhat disappointing. How on earth can a powered up Jesmon (even with the power of Gankoomon X) take on a digimon that has 7 Diablomon X combined with the 7 Demon Lords in their X forms? The math alone does not compute! On the plus side, he looks cool and some people did point out the silhouette reminded them of Jesmon. RIP my fav Royal Knight and badass daddy Gankoomon :'(
    I mean, they've referred to him with 'miracle' and 'justice' since the X3 was announced.

That's basically all you need to beat the numbers.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandil7 View Post
    How on earth can a powered up Jesmon (even with the power of Gankoomon X) take on a digimon that has 7 Diablomon X combined with the 7 Demon Lords in their X forms? The math alone does not compute!
    I think Omegamon X and Alphamon's Inforce abilities failed to damage Ogudomon X due to Ogudomon X's data size is simply too huge and its unique ability to reflect off any ill intention attacks towards it. But Jesmon's "OS Genetics" is only defensive for himself to rewrite the data on his body to deny any laws of nature. So I'm sure Jesmon GX probably exist for that ability to get upgraded even more powerful maybe?

I'm a Maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by frankiemon827 View Post
    I'm feeling bit conflicted...at one hand I'm kinda happy that Royal Knights lost properly (especially Alphamon) but on the other hand I'm very happy that someone other than Royal Knights big three (Alphamon, Omegamon and Dukemon) takes the cake.

Also wondering if Ogudomon X and Milleniumon have a death match since they are super OP digimon...
    That does not mean much, when digimon fuse, they turn into something completely different with their own consciousness, fusing the sgdl and diablomon x's is just simply an requirement for ogudumon x.

Jesmon gx is an simple evolution but a super powerful one at that similar to how apollomon and dianamon can form a super powerful digimon like gracenovamon.

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by YongYoKyo View Post
    The arms are the same, according to the concept. You can see that the concept has a "fist form" sketch. The official artwork is just depicting both forms on each arm, probably for a reference standpoint.
    Oh awesome as I suspected, Jesmon GX's energy arm wings can shape freely. But only arms? I wonder if the wings can do that too?

Jesmon GX lost so much spikiness even sword limbs and sword tail (Unless if it could be equipped/sheath...). I hope his Type remains unchanged, "Holy Knight".

I wonder what written texts on those concept arts saying.

Looking back on it, an evolution for Jesmon X was obvious from the moment Ogdomon X was confirmed, since they were originally opponents way back in Crusader. I'm not sure what I think of Jesmon GX honestly, I find its design a bit tame and boring, but we were long overdue for some kind of Jesmon and Gankoomon teamup form like this, so I like it in concept at least. Ogdomon X has really grown on me though, its a very creative take on the original.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast