With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Digimon Adventure Petit Stationary Stands at Premium Bandai

Digimon Adventure Petit Stationary Stands at Premium Bandai

Some new stuff to nab...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Sunstar is rolling out some new stationary related items at Premium Bandai!

This time it's Digimon Adventure Petit Stationary Stands.

There are two types, Agumon and Gomamon.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

These small desk figurines have areas to hold smaller bits of stationary and other items (such as paperclips and keys.)

They will be making limited numbers of these, and each is hand painted and made from polystone.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Agumon measures about 4.3 inches tall with a 4.1 inch diameter platform. The hole in the tree stump is about 1.2 inches deep with a 1.4 inch diameter.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Gomamon is about 5.3 inches tall, 4.1 inches wide, and 4.3 inches deep. The hole on the platform he's carrying is about 0.8 inches deep with a 1.6 inch diameter.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Pre-orders are open at Premium Bandai for 6,930 yen each. They ship in May 2020.

Update- Pre-orders are now open.

Because these will be limited numbers and hand painted, once they hit a specific (unspecified) number of orders, they may close orders early.

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
    From Japan
    Rider Proxy
    Nippon-Yasan

The Bandai Premium store has also chosen to affiliate themselves/recommend three potential shops to be used as intermediaries for non-Japanese buyers:
    Buyee
    From Japan (this From Japan link shows various items that they waive commission fees for.)
    Samurai Buyer
    DEJapan

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the link to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Those are really cute

They're cute, but the functionality seems a little limited for how much they're costing.

Yeah they're adorable but they are NOT cheap at all haha.

Those are adorable. I want them for my office desk.

I want that Gomamon one, but not for that price.

True, the prices are pretty high. It doesn't look much different from the knickknacks you can find at an outlet store for $14.99. I guess Bandai thinks Digimon is a big enough brand to get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by jetman91 View Post
    True, the prices are pretty high. It doesn't look much different from the knickknacks you can find at an outlet store for $14.99. I guess Bandai thinks Digimon is a big enough brand to get away with it.
    I'd actually be really interested in seeing some numbers as far as demand goes for Digimon merchandise in general.

Like I realize that these are limited edition, they're handcrafted and there are people out there who are willing to pay whatever to get their hands on this sort of thing so they can probably justify the price... but I'm also very curious to know what kind of response this particular line of merch gets.

I.e is the brand big enough that people will be snapping this up?

Quote Originally Posted by VanChizzle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jetman91 View Post
    I'd actually be really interested in seeing some numbers as far as demand goes for Digimon merchandise in general.

Like I realize that these are limited edition, they're handcrafted and there are people out there who are willing to pay whatever to get their hands on this sort of thing so they can probably justify the price... but I'm also very curious to know what kind of response this particular line of merch gets.

I.e is the brand big enough that people will be snapping this up?
    That could be too. But would it even be profitable? I would think they would want to mass produce something like this.