With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Art for Jazardmon & Paledramon, plus Alphamon: Ouryuken

Art for Jazardmon & Paledramon, plus Alphamon: Ouryuken

Art time!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

With the Digimon X3 up to pre-order, we're getting better resolution artwork for various Digimon, plus short profiles for new ones!

I've generally been posting these once a week, or when some other relevant news shows up, but since there was a bigger batch of new ones earlier in the week, we only have the ones that showed up here at the end of the week, but there are some good ones here. All use pre-existing profile details, so just artwork today...

First up is Jazardmon (art above), the adult form of Jazamon, the Digimon who showed up during Links endgame content. This is the first time we've seen his profile artwork.

Next up....

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Paledramon! The adult form of Bulcomon is from the Chinese mobile game Digimon Encounters. Like Jazardmon, this is the first time we've seen his profile artwork.

Last up is larger art for one of the better known X-Antibody Digimon.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Alphamon: Ouryuken! We've gotten him larger in art books before, but getting it relatively clean from Bandai is nice.

More to come! (But not for long, pre-orders for the X3 close in under 2 weeks, and they're gone thru 'almost' the full lineup so far!)

Thanks to onkei for confirming some of the profile details.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net
    Paledramon's artwork sure is impressive. But c'mon bandages? It will be shattered cuz of all freezing ice. But it's good to see digimon traditional clothing in tatters.

Jazardmon felt like it's alien dragon jet. Look like it's Nakano drew this.

I'm a Maniac
    Jazamon line = love and life, simply beautiful.

My gues is next will be there perfect stages + ogudumon x and then there ultimate stages + ogudumon x killer.
    Last edited by Ragnalord; 11-22-2019 at 01:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Paledramon's artwork sure is impressive. But c'mon bandages? It will be shattered cuz of all freezing ice. But it's good to see digimon traditional clothing in tatters.

Jazardmon felt like it's alien dragon jet. Look like it's Nakano drew this.
    Since when has Digimon ever applied any logic in clothing? Don't quote me on that.

Add Amandil7 on DeviantArt
    Jazardmon looks dope! I'm excited we'll be seeing the unrevealed Digimon on Monday after months of speculation 😁

Paledramon's art is really nice, and Jazardmon's helped me with my biggest gripe with it: from the 3D models, it looked like it and Jazamon had the same heads, save for some blue. In this artwork the differences are clear and make me appreciate the overall design better.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Paledramon looks a lot better in the 2D art, whilst I still don't really like Jazardmon all that much. But yeah, the 3D models of these mobile Digimon are really bad, hopefully they are better should they get put into console games, but probably not.
    Last edited by Muur; 11-22-2019 at 06:30 PM.

I come from the net
    Surprised Jazamon's line actually got liked because of this artwork. I guess Bandai should put the artwork on top priority before 3D models.

I think Bulcomon could be perfect addition to Jazamon & Vobomon for trio.

Vobomon = Nature force, Volcanic Ash/Lava/Volcano/Earth
    Bulcomon = Nature force, Snow/Blizzard/Glacier
    Jazamon = Opposite of Nature, Man-made/Artificial/Steel/Sky

Something like that. But shame Bulcomon's Ultimate form isn't Dramon and... got Humanoid body.

Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    Jazamon's evolutions look a lot better if you view them with a Megadramon style build.
    That being wings, arms and a snake-like body with no legs.
    "Never attempt anything without the gloves."

I'm a Maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Surprised Jazamon's line actually got liked because of this artwork. I guess Bandai should put the artwork on top priority before 3D models.

I think Bulcomon could be perfect addition to Jazamon & Vobomon for trio.

Vobomon = Nature force, Volcanic Ash/Lava/Volcano/Earth
    Bulcomon = Nature force, Snow/Blizzard/Glacier
    Jazamon = Opposite of Nature, Man-made/Artificial/Steel/Sky

Something like that. But shame Bulcomon's Ultimate form isn't Dramon and... got Humanoid body.
    I thought they were doing a land/sea/earth trio but they quit at two. Might be another Dracomon situation where there's art for sea volvomon or whatever in the archives that's unused.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast