With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: January V-Jump- Survive, Last Evolution Kizuna Digivice Details, X3, & ReArise

January V-Jump- Survive, Last Evolution Kizuna Digivice Details, X3, & ReArise

New V-Jump!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The January issue of V-Jump has new things for a few bigger things coming up for Digimon!

We start off with some Digimon Survive info featuring someone we first saw back in July.

Ryou Tominaga (CV: Youhei Azakami)- 3rd year middle schooler who is unable to accept that he's arrived in a different world
    Kunemon (CV: Ryouhei Arai)- They can't speak human language, but they understand what humans say.

We saw Ryou in the animated intro, but up until now not much more has been said about him, and being shown with a partner adds another character deeper into the mix.

Takuma Momozuka (CV: Kouhei Amasaki)- 2nd year middle schooler who participates in the extracurricular camp.
    Agumon (CV: Chika Sakamoto)- The monster that Takuma meets, and evolves from 'Koromon'.

Showing off our leads once again.

We also get another story update...

A mist rises up while Takuma is investigating the shrine, and a strange presence could gradually be felt. Takuma works together with Koromon to push back monster attacks. Move monsters around like chess pieces to attack or defend.

When they return to their camp lodgings, they find that it is in shambles. While ridden with apprehension, they hear Ryou's scream coming from within the lodge... Move around freely during a limited time period to find a way to survive. You can move around on the map, talk with friends, and investigate suspicious points to advance the story.

Digimon Survive can currently be pre-ordered at Amazon.com: (affiliate links)
    Digimon Survive for PS4
    Digimon Survive for Switch
    Digimon Survive for Xbox One

Survive is currently scheduled for 2020.

Then we get updates for Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna, focusing on the new Digivice upgrade.

The eight Chosen Children's Digivices come back powered up. It is called the "smartphone Digivice." It retains the functions of the original Digivice, such as evolution and determining their friends' positions. They can also use e-mail, phone calling, and apps. It also comes with a dual camera.

The four "02" kids also have the smartphone Digivice, but of a different design (for instance, Daisuke's has both the crest of courage and friendship on his, while Taichi's only has the crest of courage).

However, the new Digivice has a strange light. Several "rods" of light begin to gradually disappear... What could that mean?

There is also a short producer interview that goes into the background details of the new Digivice, but it's covered. When/if we get a clear picture of this we'll get it translated.

Update- Image of the interview...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The interview is with Producer Kinoshita on the new Digivice, which reveals a few interesting details.

1. Who made it?
    One of the Chosen Children, Koushiro, made it in order to have a smoother communication link between friends.

2. What happened to the old Digivice?
    I'm sure that all of the Chosen have put it away in a safe place. The new smartphone Digivice has the same functions as the old one.

3. What is the reason for redesigning it for this movie?
    I felt that the gadget should be something new, to match the times. I requested the design from Plex (taking over from Wiz) who develops Digimon toys.

Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna, the 20th Anniversary film for Digimon Adventure, comes out February 21, 2020 in Japan, with a release in the US in Spring 2020 announced.

Last up is a small preview of the GEM Taichi & Agumon 20th Anniversary Figure, which is currently up to pre-order in both Japan and the US.

There is likely a third page featuring ReArise and the Digimon X3 V-Pet as they've done before, but no images of that page yet. We will update with that when/if it shows up.

Update- Page showed up.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Digimon X3 details...
    Introducing the virus Digimon in X3! We show off the details of the enemy Digimon who have important roles in the story!
    Keramon X- A scary Digimon who divided its own face in order to eat more data.
    Keramon X evolves to Diablomon X.
    Diablomon X- It considers itself an omnipotent, all-knowing god. An ultimate level Digimon who repeatedly attempts to destroy the digital world.
    Diablomon X evolves even further to Ogudomon X.
    Ogudomon X- A super demon lord with a bizarre shape. All sins of the digital world are contained within it. It only evolves after clearing special conditions!

The silhouette- A 'Digimon of Justice' who will face off against this great evil will be born! "That guy" who is part of the Royal Knights will evolve to an even further stage!

The Digimon ReArise update...

The god of destruction alights in your smartphone!

There will be a limited gacha to get Susanoomon & evolution ingredients, beginning from the end of November to the end of December.

Susanoomon profile in Rearise- It arrived in a time when the network system was going haywire, and was told to destroy the existing system and create a new one.

A short update but featuring some solid new bits of information for the big things coming up for Digimon.

Thanks to TechnicalSuwako for the image and onkei for the translations.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net
    New Royal Knight jogress! It does look like it's another Omegamon but with many arms so it gave off Chaosmon vibes.

It's really miracle! All of Royal Knight members jogressed at once like SGDL group jogressed into Ogudomon!

Zeus Thrist, Ogudomon X got tentacles and razor teeth! Did Arkadimon Super Ultimate gave him its tentacles?

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Kunemon is a nice underused choice, not counting card/medals or the Korean exclusive Soul Chaser he hasn't been since since 2008's Championship and he was only in one of the DS Story games.

With three Vaccine and one Data, they needed a Virus for type balance.

So for the Champion, Flymon? Dokugumon? I know DoKunemon usually becomes Dokugumon, but recolours = nah.

and we all called that Royal Knight jogress

Follow KoreeluStromboli On Twitter Visit KoreeluStromboli's Youtube Channel Add KoreeluStromboli on DeviantArt
    Since the Chosen Children now use Smartphone Digivices that allow them to use apps, maybe an Appmon or two will appear in Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna. I can dream.

I come from the net
    Oh yeah Kunemon. I haven't seen that for such long time. Memory Hacker brought Tentomon back then Survive with Kunemon. Such strong love for Insect types!

I wonder if new jogress will mention X antibody in the name or exists for Royal Knights with X antibody required only?

Not going to lie i hope Bandai makes if they haven't already phone cases like for the new digivice in Last evolution because i would so get one for my Samsung.

Now i can't wait to see this new Jorgess or higher evolution i do hope it's a Jorgess.

Added the interview content about the Digivice.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Kunemon is such an good choice! I love how Survive has so many obscure partner Digimon in it, but it kind of makes Takuma’s Agumon boring by comparison, haha.

I have no idea what to make of this new Royal Knight, it doesn’t really look like any of them, but I suspect it is Alphamon’s evolution.

YES SURVIVE I am so excited preorders are up! I've been waiting since 2018 for this game and I'm suped hyped that it's finally approaching release! Seeing Kunemon utilized as a partner is also super cool and I really hope it reaches a mega form because I'm curious what it will wind up as

Red shirt D O R U g o r a m o n's Avatar
    New royal knight looks spiky, like Jesmon.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast