With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: January V-Jump- Survive, Last Evolution Kizuna Digivice Details, X3, & ReArise

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Seraphimon isn't in the Vpet
    Neither is GeoGreymon or Agumon, but Seraphimon at least exists in a background role to the Chronicle X. Seraphimon showing up to evolve or whatever during the story is a possibility is what Iím saying, as much of a stretch as it may be. If that was the case, Iím sure, mechanically, every Holy or Holy Knight Digimon could evolve into it.

That said, thereís not much in the silhouette that looks very Seraphimon or Angemon-esque. Iím just going through all the ďallyĒ possibilities right now.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Seraphimon isn't in the Vpet
    Neither is GeoGreymon or Agumon, but Seraphimon at least exists in a background role to the Chronicle X. Seraphimon showing up to evolve or whatever during the story is a possibility is what Iím saying, as much of a stretch as it may be. If that was the case, Iím sure, mechanically, every Holy or Holy Knight Digimon could evolve into it.

That said, thereís not much in the silhouette that looks very Seraphimon or Angemon-esque. Iím just going through all the ďallyĒ possibilities right now.
    Unless the translation is wrong, the silhouette is confirmed as a further evolution of at least one Royal Knight:

"A 'Digimon of Justice' who will face off against this great evil will be born! "That guy" who is part of the Royal Knights will evolve to an even further stage!"

I come from the net
    Correct translation or not. It's fine to pile up theories on all directions from being related or next evolution involved with Royal Knight

Alphamon for obvious reasons.
    Jesmon: I'm guessing on his Ultimate Battle knife cutting the fighting spirit could be good counter and may be upgraded if it's evolution
    Gankoomon: His flame ghost dragon spirit will take over the main body?

Miracle evolution is probably new Mode or... Similar to Super Ultimate.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamotz View Post
    Unless the translation is wrong, the silhouette is confirmed as a further evolution of at least one Royal Knight:

"A 'Digimon of Justice' who will face off against this great evil will be born! "That guy" who is part of the Royal Knights will evolve to an even further stage!"
    Not necessarily:

Quote Originally Posted by YongYoKyo View Post
    Based on the text, it doesn't describe the new Digimon as a Jogress, but rather a further evolution of a specific Digimon. Moreover, this Digimon is "a guy who is affiliated/belonging with the Royal Knights." The exact word is too vague/general for my translation ability, but if it's the former, then the Ultimate++ is not actually a Royal Knight, just related to them. This immediately brings to mind Rapidmon, which is a strange choice to be the Ultimate++. If the word meant the latter, then Jesmon comes to mind instead, due to the description of a "being of justice."

Edit: Actually, Imperialdramon PM can apply to either description, since he is technically the founder of the Royal Knights, but not a regular member of them. I initially wrote him off because the silhouette does not look like him at all.
    The two key words that stick out to me are ďMiracleĒ (about the X3 in general) and ďJusticeĒ (of course, about the new Digimon). I go straight to Magnamon X and Jesmon X when I hear that, but it could apply to any big evolution from any Holy Knight Digimon tbh.

I'm a Maniac
    Plot twist the new Digimon is True Royal Knight King Etemon

Well, my Rapidmon X fusion theory was incorrect, (lol I should have known better with all of the spikes) but I really like Jesmon GX. I was being thrown off by the asymmetric energy hands, but now that I know that they change it makes sense that they wanted to represent both forms in his artwork. His white-red color scheme feels very Japanese while staying true to the original Digimonís components.
    I think my favorite detail though is how the sword that he wields was formerly Jesmonís tail sword.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345