With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: January V-Jump- Survive, Last Evolution Kizuna Digivice Details, X3, & ReArise

I come from the net
    Oh thx. Was under impression of something evolution in that lines.

Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    Terriermon and Lopmon are my favorite Digimon. Please don't get my hopes up, lol. I want this so bad but I can't see them not doing a dragon knight thing.

I see a potential angelic wings, and shoulder gun, and lightning motif but it could just be nothing.

Edit: Wait hold up Terriermon, Lopmon, and Keramon are the 3 new x antibodies for this Vpet... I really think it is a Rapidmon + Cherubimon fusion. That way all 3 get final forms.
    Well in X1, Dracomon X didn't get Examon X that later appeared in X3. Same thing for Keramon X/Diablomon X.
    But... It should be great twist plot for jogress for those twins. Rapidmon X is the only one who have the connection with Royal Knights.

Angelic wings what if it's scarf? Remember As'maria's artstyle... Shoulder gun? I only see it as Magnamon X's shoulder armor? What lightning in which part you see at?

Maybe it's not Omegamon X's body but it seemed like it's very extremely skinny body. Giant claw and weird arm that resembles of Omegamon Alter's sword. Not sure about the other tail or arm unlike "weird arm", it's a bit slightly different... So both Rapidmon/Cherubimon X parts didn't match to those in that new shadow digimon but giant claw... I am going to guess Rapidmon X jogresses with Magnamon X? lol nope...

I'm a Maniac
    I was hoping alphamon new form that sihiloute looks nothing like it but then again this is digimon so that still might be him.

Or it could be jesmon's evo which I would not mind.

Yeah on second thought it could just be any Digimon. Im starting to think the big arms could be a scarf so it might really just be Jesmon or an Omegamon type of thing.

I really like how Kunemon can't talk too. In Digimon World 1 most Digimon seemed feral but everyone in the city could talk.
    Last edited by flintlock; 11-21-2019 at 12:03 AM.

Add Amandil7 on DeviantArt
    I still stand by my guess of Imperialdramon PM - X. That or a jogress between Omnimon X and Alphamon OM +- other RKs.

Clearly Alphamon evolved for a reason this chapter. This could be the reason why. He's also prominent on the cover so this new Digimon evolving from him makes sense.

Ofcourse it's not an Angel or Rapidmon jogress, it's directly related to the Royal Knights.

Interesting… we could be looking at a Rapidmon/Cherubimon Fusion here (Even if Rapidmon’s sudden promotion to ultimate level via X-antibody still leaves a questionable taste in my mouth, they could use this story to cement his relationship with the royal knights as a fellow Holy Knight type). The fact that at least one of his arms ends in a fairly normal hand all but excludes the possibility of Omegamon’s primary involvement.
    The lightning shapes feet made me at first think of Jupitermon Wrath mode but the general lack of Olympians in the rest of Chronicle X speaks against that. Someone who did have somewhat lightning shaped legs however was Cherubimon Vice X (in Virtue’s design the angles were straightened out), I could see the legs in the silhouette as an exaggeration of that.
    One of the main hints I see in this design is that it seems to have a tail. And the way its width increases in the middle clearly evokes a mammalian tail, and not a reptilian or draconic design. Which again connects it to the X-evolutions of Terriermon and Lopmon where Tails where a prominent theme; Both Child forms gained more prominent tails instead of their original stubs, Rapidmon X has sprouted some sort of armor tail, and while Cherubimon Virtue doesn’t directly have a tail, the location of its wings clearly gives them the resemblance of tails.
    It’s also a bit hard to make out but I think the left arm ends not in a hand but in a sort of bulbous cannon, would be Rapidmon’s trademark weapon. In which case, in case they are going for an Omegamon-like sense of symmetry for the design the shape floating over its right hand might be some sort of thunder spear that like Cherubimon is fond of summoning.

Imperialdramon PM could be a possibility for a “normal” evolution. It would fit with the wings and the left hand being a cannon would still work for him since both he and Fighter mode have their arm Blaster. The thunder motif would still come out of nowhere though.

Alphamon would be the only RK candidate coming to mind and that only because of the square wings. I don’t see it as a general Royal Knights fusion, really. Unless the different knights are represented in some very condensed form, the silhouette doesn’t look like it includes any of their design elements. There’s no weapon that fits the knightly theme, the body seems very thin for a design focusing on armor like most of the RK so unless they are going very abstract with this I don’t think there’s much RK involvement here.

And btw the smartphone Digivices look gimmicky and boring as hell.
    Last edited by Theigno; 11-21-2019 at 05:44 AM.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Maybe it's a fusion between Ophaimon X and Cherubimon X? in the story the good versions are fighting the evil versions so maybe they fuse together, kill their evil counterparts and then help the RKs fight Ogudomon?

If they're only regular Megas in the V-Pets, Burst Evolution would allow them to skip a level and go to Mega++
    Last edited by Muur; 11-21-2019 at 12:39 AM.

I was thinking the old Digivice changed into the smartphone, but it isn't the case. Not sure what to think of this. The original Digivice is a holy device. To stop using it because Koushiro created a smartphone... It kinda feels disreapectful xD

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Theigno View Post
    Interesting… we could be looking at a Rapidmon/Cherubimon Fusion here (Even if Rapidmon’s sudden promotion to ultimate level via X-antibody still leaves a questionable taste in my mouth, they could use this story to cement his relationship with the royal knights as a fellow Holy Knight type). The fact that at least one of his arms ends in a fairly normal hand all but excludes the possibility of Omegamon’s primary involvement.
    The lightning shapes feet made me at first think of Jupitermon Wrath mode but the general lack of Olympians in the rest of Chronicle X speaks against that. Someone who did have somewhat lightning shaped legs however was Cherubimon Vice X (in Virtue’s design the angles were straightened out), I could see the legs in the silhouette as an exaggeration of that.

One of the main hints I see in this design is that it seems to have a tail. And the way its width increases in the middle clearly evokes a mammalian tail, and not a reptilian or draconic design. Which again connects it to the X-evolutions of Terriermon and Lopmon where Tails where a prominent theme; Both Child forms gained more prominent tails instead of their original stubs, Rapidmon X has sprouted some sort of armor tail, and while Cherubimon Virtue doesn’t directly have a tail, the location of its wings clearly gives them the resemblance of tails.

It’s also a bit hard to make out but I think the left arm ends not in a hand but in a sort of bulbous cannon, would be Rapidmon’s trademark weapon. In which case, in case they are going for an Omegamon-like sense of symmetry for the design the shape floating over its right hand might be some sort of thunder spear that like Cherubimon is fond of summoning.

Imperialdramon PM could be a possibility for a “normal” evolution. It would fit with the wings and the left hand being a cannon would still work for him since both he and Fighter mode have their arm Blaster. The thunder motif would still come out of nowhere though.

Alphamon would be the only RK candidate coming to mind and that only because of the square wings. I don’t see it as a general Royal Knights fusion, really. Unless the different knights are represented in some very condensed form, the silhouette doesn’t look like it includes any of their design elements. There’s no weapon that fits the knightly theme, the body seems very thin for a design focusing on armor like most of the RK so unless they are going very abstract with this I don’t think there’s much RK involvement here.
    I think that as long as the translation is correct then it's one of the Royal Knights. “A 'Digimon of Justice' who will face off against this great evil will be born! "That guy" who is part of the Royal Knights will evolve to an even further stage!” Design-wise it looks like such a mish-mash of things, which makes me wonder whether those extra appendages are part of Jesmon X's evolved Tactical Arms representing each/part of each Royal Knight. But I'm not sure how (mechanically) you'd have a Jesmon Evolution in the V-Pet without Jesmon since it's only in one version.

And btw the smartphone Digivices look gimmicky and boring as hell.
    Agreed. All smartphones kinda look the same and Digivices have always had a really unique/distinct look to them. I find it hard to believe that they couldn't design (in an anime) a handheld electronic device that had smartphone functionality but its own distinctive look and personality.

what if it's a magnamon x evolution? remember the x3 colors are yellow and blue? and when the x3 was announced they said there will be a "miracle" evolution when i'm looking silhouette i can actually see it being a magnamon x evo

I come from the net
    Interesting theories even with just barely relating to Royal Knight. I was thinking the same thing but I am still unsure.

Jesmon X, Magnamon X, Alphamon, a new natural carrier, and jogress of Rapidmon X. That's five.

And Imperialdramon Paladin Mode X isn't possible huh. How sad.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast