With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 25!

Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 25!

The story continues on...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's time for the next chapter of Digimon Chronicle X!

The Digimon X3 and the new Digimon X art book have been up to pre-order for a bit, so the story continues on...

But first, for those who need a catch up...

Chapters 1 and 2 in English can be found here.
    Chapters 3 and 4 in English can be found here.
    Chapters 5 and 6 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 7 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 8 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 9 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 10 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 11 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 12 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 13 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 14 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 15 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 16 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 17 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 18 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 19 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 20 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 21 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 22 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 23 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 24 in English can be found here.

Update- Updated the text with a better translation.

Chapter 25- Desperate Effort

Each of the 7 Diablomon X overflowed with immense energy and all of the Royal Knights knew that something bad would happen if they didn't do anything.

However, the battle with the Seven Great Demon Lords left Sleipmon X and the group exhausted, Gankoomon X was still recovering, and Jesmon X was watching over him so could not move.
    Alphamon made a Blast evolution with Ouryumon, becoming Alphamon: Ouryuken. Together with Omegamon X and Dukemon X, the 3 Royal Knights began to strike at the Diablomon X.

They challenged the Diablomon X upgraded by the power of the Seven Great Demon Lords, but the Diablomon X had no uniformity in their movements. Not even Omegamon Xs 'Omega Inforce' worked against this unpredictable battle style, and the battle became a struggle for the Royal Knights.
    This was where Gankoomon X, having fully recovered, with Jesmon X, returned.

"Sorry to be a bother. Now that I've recovered, let me!"

Gankoomon X's unparalleled power, partnered with Jesmon X, pushed back the frontline of multiple Diablomon X.
    One of the Diablomon X, who was watching the battle unfold while appearing bored, screamed. As if resonating with its scream, the 7 Diablomon X once again merged into one and transformed into a super giant Digimon.

The name of that Digimon was... Ogudomon X.

The ultimate darkness reigned over the old digital world.
    Image Thumbnail (custom)

Chapter 25 showed us where Lucemon's plan has lead, so we will see what happens next soon...

Chapter 26 shows as coming November 25th (the 24th for many of us.)

More to come...

Update- Thanks to onkei for the updated translation.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Sounds like all the Royal Knights will need to fuse into Omnimon Merciful Mode X to kill that thing.

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    Ogudomon X...as expected..
    just wondering how many chapters are there for Chronicle X?

I'm going digital
    I was suspecting it, but I'm still surprised that they retconned Ogudomon to become an evolution of the originally-unrelated Diablomon (their X-Antibody counterparts, that is).

I love the design. They combined Ogudomon's legs together with Diablomon X's multi-armed concept into a giant eldritch monster-god. They seem to have removed the swords, but the colored gems seem to correspond with each Demon Lord. There seems to be a missing arm for Lucemon's red gem, but the head and central body could be representing that.

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Strange that it was Diavolomon fusing into Ogdomon in the end. Well, Iím satisfied; as conceptually interesting as it wouldíve been to have something that was part Armagemon, part Ogdomon, this leaves the possibility open for Armagemon X someday in the future.

This does, however, make the possibility of Paladin Mode X significantly less certain, though Iíd vastly prefer him to some fused clusterfuck of all the Royal Knights.

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Sounds like all the Royal Knights will need to fuse into Omnimon Merciful Mode X to kill that thing.
    Oh yuck​ that would be even worse.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    I'm mostly just wondering if the Demon Lord swords were part of that, meaning it would technically be a 8 way jogress.

Quote Originally Posted by frankiemon827 View Post
    Ogudomon X...as expected..
    just wondering how many chapters are there for Chronicle X?
    As many as they want, basically.

Add Grovyle48 on DeviantArt
    This is kinda dragging on. There'll probably be a Alphamon + Omegamon jogress or some Royal Knight fusion. Would kinda prefer just Imperialdramon PM X-Antibody, but meh.
    My Royal Knights stories:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7922349/...Shining-Armour
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10931005/1/Holy-War

Holy War Chapter 46 is posted.
    In it, the Royal Knights' war against the Seven Great Demon Lords is now in full swing.

My Story blog:
    http://adragoninshiningarmour.tumblr.com/

Add Amandil7 on DeviantArt
    Looks more like Diablomon X than og Ogudomon tbh. Will wait for hi res art to be able to tell! Now we'll probably get Imperialdramon PM X next chapter

I'm going digital
    I wouldn't be surprised if the final Digimon is Imperialdramon PM X, using Alphamon Ouryuken as its basis (same way as Diablomon to Ogudomon).

It's nice that they left in a tiny Omegamon X for scale in the image.

Wonder if he will still be there in the actual profile art, or if it's just for Chronicle X.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast