With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Short Profiles for Gankoomon X & Meramon X & Large Art for More Digimon

Add Tero on DeviantArt
    Meramon looks like the Familiar of the Crimson Devil from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's. Like two berries.
    Last edited by Tero; 11-19-2019 at 02:28 AM.

The artstyle reminds me of the early 2000's I love it.

My Jazamon! Can't wait to see the rest! ♡

Well, I see they brought in a few design elements from the original design of Meramon, and thus the original DeathMeramon from C'mon Digimon (claw/feet designs, arms and regions of the body not being covered by fire). I almost feel like they could have completely used that design and gotten away with it. The head definitely looks like SkullMeramon, which fits how several X-Antibody Digimon pull some attributes of their next natural stage. The main thing I dislike about him is that the proportions make him look more like a kid than the rest of the Meramon line.

Image Thumbnail (custom)
    Image Thumbnail (custom)

the symbol on meramon x's head looks more like a flame symbol then a fire symbol but it still looks different then the flame symbol of kaisgreymon anyway i like his new design even tho his art looks a little rough

i'm glad we finally have jazamon's official profile art and i hope we get to see his evo arts soon as well

I come from the net
    Oh DesMeramon? Damn that body is almost same as Meramon X's. Maybe it is really Soh. Demon X's artwork is pretty much V-Tamer in every angle and it's freaking awesome. I think Meramon X need other alternative artwork in order to get appreciated.

Meramon X > RizeGreymon X > Gankoomon X/Hououmon X?

Look like Bulcomon and Jazamon's turn to take turns to delay two unrevealed ones even longer. But honestly I need to see Hudiemon... I'm surprised nobody can figure all Jazamon's origin names out?

I actually really like Meramon Xís design. He reminds me a lot of old superhero cartoons and comics with his pose and thick lines.

I come from the net
    Those are really good. Interesting look for Meramon X. Also yay more new Rookies. And Gankoomon X. He will crush you.

Loving Meramon X honestly, looks both cute and badass to Meramonís... quiet intensity I guess? Honestly just looking for words aside from ďboring enemy mobĒ but I kinda canít. I can definitely see some inspiration pulled from DeathMeramon, and Iíve seen people point at Agunimon and of course Gankoomon X, which is all cool.

Iím not sure how evolution works in these V-Pets actually. Iím to assume it goes something like Child stage -> Meramon X -> Cyberdramon X -> Justimon X -> Gankoomon X -> and then whatever the Ultimate++ is, right? What Iím asking is, do Ultimates evolve into Ultimate+, or can Perfects evolve right into Ultimate+ or even to Ultimate++? Even if Blast Evolution was here, the former would mean Meramon X could never Blast Evolve into Gankoomon X, while the latter might, I think. Interesting either way imo.

I'm going digital
    There is no level skipping. An Ultimate+ evolves from an Ultimate, and Ultimate++ from Ultimate+.

While it's safe to say Cyberdramon X>Justimon X is a possible evolution, it's unknown if Meramon X>Cyberdramon X is even possible. Meramon X is Yellow's counterpart to Blue's Wizardmon X, and it's highly likely that they're meant to be a lead-in Adult stage for Pumpmon>NoblePumpmon, rather than any relation to their respective versions' mascots.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12