With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Digital Monster X Ver.2 Discussion

Thanks! I hope you can get him too, he's quite awesome. I saved him in a back up space to get others, this time I'll try to gey Ancient Sphinxmon.
    Last edited by Roy130390; 01-12-2020 at 02:06 AM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Hey everyone, just a quick question. I was wondering if there is a different way to unlock the SP area, other than connecting a red and purple X2 together. I only have the red, with no one else around who owns a purple version :P thanks!

Also, another quick question :P I was just curious if some one could explain what the power chip does. I realize it's supposed to raise strength for the next stage of enemies, but what does that actually mean? Thanks!
    Last edited by humulos; 01-13-2020 at 07:00 AM.

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy130390 View Post
    Sorry mate we have bad luck with this, I was just able to connect to the forums. I was busy a few days for the celebrations and my modem started failing a lot. I suppose it has been checked already but I will still compare it to mine and if they differ, I'll play the level again to see what's wrong. I'm really sorry.
    All good! Life happens.

Quote Originally Posted by gottabe23 View Post
    Hey everyone, just a quick question. I was wondering if there is a different way to unlock the SP area, other than connecting a red and purple X2 together. I only have the red, with no one else around who owns a purple version :P thanks!

Also, another quick question :P I was just curious if some one could explain what the power chip does. I realize it's supposed to raise strength for the next stage of enemies, but what does that actually mean? Thanks!
    Area SP can indeed only be unlocked via connecting Red and Purple. The only alternative would be to use a device such as a Digivice Helper (which would be another purchase) or a D-Com (which would be a solderless DIY project) to connect to the device and send it a code that simulates the opposite color device.

The power chip increases the power stat by an unknown amount. You can see what all of the known power stats at the guide, here: https://humulos.com/digimon/dmx/2. Power itself determines how likely it is that your hit will connect instead of your opponents. The higher your power level than the enemy, the more likely you will hit them.
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20thDigimon Pendulum Ver.20thDigital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    I finally got my X2 Red, but alas the X series' trademark battery problems got me after one day of use.

By the way, does connecting an X2 to an X1 unlock anything?

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    It does! But it's not exclusive. You will get an evolution unlock for fighting with an X1, which you will also get after winning your 200th battle.
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20thDigimon Pendulum Ver.20thDigital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Ain't got no mojo... BlackWargreymon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by S0G View Post
    It has a how to keep Ultimate digimon not evol to Ultra digimon ? (I like BlackWarGreymon and DarkKnightmon)
    If I want to keep my Ultimate digimon not evol to Ultra digimon, I doubt that I must done 3 care mistake in Ultimate digimon then it will not evol to Ultra digimon ? or it will evol fail and Ultimate digimon will become digitama ?
    I too like BlackWarGreymon X and that's the final evolution I wanted.
    I think 3 care mistakes should do it.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456