With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Digital Monster X Ver.2 Discussion

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Got my devices on Friday, been going crazy with testing. Here's my observations of interest thus far:

• One of the internal connections that was previously associated with switching Color has been removed. JP1 still activates debug, JP3 and JP4 I have not tested just yet (will do when the guide is mostly complete)
    • Debug mode now allows for area cleared to be defined on reset, as well as the number of victories (which I'll explain why that is). Super useful for testing! On the DMX1 debug just unlocked everything without question.
    • While debug mode is better than before, it's also worse for casual play. Anytime you reset, you are forced to pick a new Digimon with no way to cancel, so hopefully my batteries don't run out while I'm doing a normal run....
    • A connection to the DMX1 is NOT required. Battling with a DMX1 will unlock an evolution (no area clear necessary), but that same evolution can also be unlocked by winning 200 battles and defeating any area boss. I have not yet tested whether that is 200 cumulative victories, or 200 victories with one Digimon.
    • Just like the DMX1, an evolution is unlocked via Random Encounter.
    • Connecting Red and Purple will unlock Area SP, just like on Black and White. Beating this area unlocks an evolution
    • Numemon X fills the role that Damemon did in regards to Random Encounters, and is one of the stronger Adults, if not THE strongest (still collecting data)
    • Speaking of data, the battle system is the same as the DMX1, so the data structure of connection codes is identical, but strangely the DMX2 appears to have completely done away with individual index numbers for each Digimon, they all just show as 0000000. This of course has no negative affect on anyone but me :-P
    • Currently on my third run of Digimon, evolution requirements will be regularly updated during the week.
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20thDigimon Pendulum Ver.20thDigital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Thank you for the job well done Humulos, your guide has served the community extremely well in regards to the Post-20th Digimon V-Pet device.

P/S: Regarding the hatchery, may I suggesting adding a mod section for each of the device ala the 20th Pendulum mod guide that you've made previously? I think those information are too valuable to be left forgotten.

Ain't got no mojo... BlackWargreymon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctem View Post
    I got my Purple and Red X2 in yesterday. I've only activated the Red so far and I have cleared up to area 8 and I have a Gomamon X at the moment.

I've done full effort and no care mistakes thus far.

https://imgur.com/gallery/C6tBkwf

Nice sharing, do share again when you gotten BlackWargreymon X, assuming you aim to get that? XD

Quote Originally Posted by humulos View Post
    Got my devices on Friday, been going crazy with testing. Here's my observations of interest thus far:

• One of the internal connections that was previously associated with switching Color has been removed. JP1 still activates debug, JP3 and JP4 I have not tested just yet (will do when the guide is mostly complete)
    • Debug mode now allows for area cleared to be defined on reset, as well as the number of victories (which I'll explain why that is). Super useful for testing! On the DMX1 debug just unlocked everything without question.
    • While debug mode is better than before, it's also worse for casual play. Anytime you reset, you are forced to pick a new Digimon with no way to cancel, so hopefully my batteries don't run out while I'm doing a normal run....
    • A connection to the DMX1 is NOT required. Battling with a DMX1 will unlock an evolution (no area clear necessary), but that same evolution can also be unlocked by winning 200 battles and defeating any area boss. I have not yet tested whether that is 200 cumulative victories, or 200 victories with one Digimon.
    • Just like the DMX1, an evolution is unlocked via Random Encounter.
    • Connecting Red and Purple will unlock Area SP, just like on Black and White. Beating this area unlocks an evolution
    • Numemon X fills the role that Damemon did in regards to Random Encounters, and is one of the stronger Adults, if not THE strongest (still collecting data)
    • Speaking of data, the battle system is the same as the DMX1, so the data structure of connection codes is identical, but strangely the DMX2 appears to have completely done away with individual index numbers for each Digimon, they all just show as 0000000. This of course has no negative affect on anyone but me :-P
    • Currently on my third run of Digimon, evolution requirements will be regularly updated during the week.

Thanks Humulos, your site truly helps a lot, I am still waiting for my DMX-2, and I would want to get BlackWargreymon X

Just got an e-mail from US Premium Bandai saying shipment begins for the X2 on December 27th. Definitely a bit of a wait but I've got plenty of things to keep me occupied -- I'll be living vicariously through all of you in the meantime!

Ain't got no mojo...
    Got so caught up trying to unlock the best evolution for my Gomamon X and Plotmon X that I forgot to train their effort all the way last night. Oh well, currently rocking a Kuwagaman X and Seadraman X!

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by drtomoe123 View Post
    Just got an e-mail from US Premium Bandai saying shipment begins for the X2 on December 27th. Definitely a bit of a wait but I've got plenty of things to keep me occupied -- I'll be living vicariously through all of you in the meantime!
    Mine was on the second wave of preorders so I'm also in for a bit of a wait. Nippon Yasan shows the estimated release date as December 31st.

We're moving at some point in January so I hope it gets here before then >.>;

Ain't got no mojo...
    My Seadramon just received an EXP chip through a random event. Not quite sure how much of a boost it gives but I was getting 40 exp against Palmon X.

Looks like there’s a couple new items to look forward to.

I just got an email from Nippon Yassan that the release (for batch 2) changed from Dec 31st to the 23rd instead. I still won’t have mine til the start of next year but I can wait.
    Hello.

Hi everyone, I just wanted to ask: Does anyone know why the power level of an X Digimon is weaker than a normal one in the V Pet 20th anniversary version? According to the digimon list in humulos page a Tyranomon has a power of 70 while Tyranomon X has a power of 62 and as far as I have seen it's the same with every other Digimon that had registered stats. Is it because that's the power level at level 1 and they become more powerful as they increase levels? I'm planning to get this device and I while it's not a deal breaker I expected them to be more powerful if I decided to fight against a 20th anniversary version.

Bad and uncool news for people that ordered directly from Premium Bandai via their American website: I got an email from them about the preorder and they said “Estimated shipping date December 27th”

What the hell

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast