With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Jesmon X's swords

I come from the net

Jesmon X's swords

I think I need some help to confirm how many swords on him including that concept art. Jesmon got five swords. With X Antibody, it doubled up to ten? Look like all of their blades have different shapes.

Swords located on him:

Shoulder fork blades 2x
    Chest sword knife for Ultimate Battle technique
    Long swords for arms 2x
    Not sure if legs count or it's four swords: two Sword legs with extra sword "toes"?
    Tail sword
    Front horn blade(?)

The concept art is showing Jesmon X wielding transforming sword? Where does it come from? Also there is other certain sword that almost look the same as UlforceV-dramon X's lightsaber sword... Is it same transforming one or different? Where is it located on?

Knee swords count? Since Jesmon didn't have it, it got different blade shapes and sheaths inside its knees. But the concept art didn't mention it...

Easy: Since a sword is most commonly defined as a bladed weapon with a handle or hilt and none of the blades on Jesmon X have handles or hilts he has a total of zero swords.

I'm a Maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by Theigno View Post
    Easy: Since a sword is most commonly defined as a bladed weapon with a handle or hilt and none of the blades on Jesmon X have handles or hilts he has a total of zero swords.
    You not funny.

Its impossible to count because based on what I can see, his entire body is filled with blades all over.

I come from the net
    Haha. Interesting. Then what's up with Yugioh duel disk "handles" on arms? -_- nobody ever explain its purpose...

Jesmon only have blades. X antibody gave some handles to Jesmon X. Now that's real swords.
    ... Not really. Now it shoots off all blades so it hardly count as swords. Is he hedgehog or what...

Omegamon's "Grey Sword" despite it lacked the handle. So I only focus on sword/blade (As'maria blades) that will count as "swords". Not... Like other golden blades all over him I think? I hope Jesmon X will get another new artwork that shows all "swords" pulled off of him like that concept art but in color.

The Twitter account just posted a Jesmon X picture in higher resolution. Based on it, I think your initial count is correct.

I come from the net
    Which twitter?

I'm starting to see Jesmon X as Exia Gundam with Seven Sword system that always carries over its own next series of the generation.

The bandai_digimon one.

I come from the net
    Oh it used that same size twice. Not enough big. Somebody posted bigger one but it got terrible blurred quality...