With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Short Profiles for Pegasmon X, Examon X, Keramon X & Large Art for More Digimon

Short Profiles for Pegasmon X, Examon X, Keramon X & Large Art for More Digimon

More profiles and art!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

With the Digimon X3 up to pre-order, we're getting better resolution artwork for various Digimon, plus short profiles for new ones!

Some of the translation are quicky ones that will be swapped out when we can.

First up is Pegasmon X (art above.)

Its armor has strengthened to become "Secret Wall," which acts as a barrier against malignant spirits. Flying with this barrier allows it to fly faster than the speed of light.

Next up is Examon X!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Dragon type & Holy Knight type power swirls and overflows to create a dragonic plasma. It holds "Ultimate Battle Dragon Lance Ambrosius", a powerful weapon that emits massive energy.

Last up is Keramon X!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

To swallow a massive amount of data at once, its face has divided while it kept a single body. Even Ultimate Digimon can be eaten as prey if caught.

We also get higher resolution art for a few more Digimon...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Kuramon, Tsumemon, RhodoKnightmon X, Duftmon X, Craniummon X, and Diablomon X (We already had large art for a few of these, but worth sharing again)! Their introductions on Twitter are shortened versions of their standard profiles.

More to come!

Thanks to onkei for translation help on a few of them (so far...)

Update- Tweaked the Examon X translation a bit based on suggestions, more tweaks likely to come.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net
    Anybody still disappointed with Examon X even after that concert arts?

I admit, Examon X actually look very nice but I think the full profile might change my mind maybe.

Pegasmon X is actually awesome despite not drawn by As'maria but is it Soh or Nakano?

Keramon X multiples endlessly as long as it eats data? And it's that weird shading shadow at larger pic got even more eyes. Very evangelion-like....

Did anybody realize Jesmon X and Diablomon X shares same hand anatomy? I mean those opposite hands on both sides of their hands...

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Anybody still disappointed with Examon X even after that concert arts? I admit, Examon X actually look very nice but I think the full profile might change my mind maybe. Pegasmon X is actually awesome despite not drawn by As'maria but is it Soh or Nakano? Keramon X multiples endlessly as long as it eats data? And it's that weird shading shadow at larger pic got even more eyes. Very evangelion-like.... Did anybody realize Jesmon X and Diablomon X shares same hand anatomy? I mean those opposite hands on both sides of their hands...
    I agree! Iím totally disappointed with Examon ax!

I do like Examon X but he has the same issue i had with Drago from Bakugan when he loses his dragon body structure and has a humanoid one now. I don't know i just feel he would have look better well 2 me anyway if he kept his orginal body structure but who knows i may have a different opinion on him like Craniamon X if he ever makes it in a game or an anime.

I'm a Maniac
    Examon looks cool, but that pegasmon though <3

I like how creepy Keramon X looks, the bigger emphasis on the mouth by making it more like a plant gives it an unsettling devourer look. Pegasusmon X also looks good, I'm glad they didn't change the base design too much and the longer mane does give it a bit more of a dignified feel.

Examon X... Still not really a fan of it. The bigger picture does give me a better idea of what they're going for, but I still don't care for the end result.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    There are twelve of those energy swords visible in that art. Wonder if itís a coincidence or not. I actually like Examon X. Itís not just a rehash of the original. Plays up the regal, King Arthur aspect of it.

I come from the net
    ....Wow it actually made some difference for Examon X to be liked more or less after concept arts and impressive artstyle picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartz View Post
    Pegasusmon X also looks good, I'm glad they didn't change the base design too much and the longer mane does give it a bit more of a dignified feel.
    Isn't it funny? Pegasmon have anime girl hairstyle and this Pegasmon X's mane is actually more "realistic" horse's mane sorta like I'm reminded of those few certain old X antibodies does.

Glad I'm not only one who thinks Keramon X's faceless head is carnivore plant's.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I'm not really a fan of how they humanize everything. Examon should have stayed a dragon x_x

Add Amandil7 on DeviantArt
    Pegasusmon X looks so sleek & cool, I love it! I'm guessing Nakano made this (Wikimon guessed similarly) which would make him my favorite X designer because I also love Ophanimon-X.

As for Examon-X, echoing everyone's disappointment. I think it's relatively one of the worst RK designs which is a shame because original Exa was so unique compared to the rest.

This one looks like any ordinary dragon knight (which we have no shortage of!) and reminds me of Slayerdramon. Totally unworthy of being the mascot, the unused concept art was far more majestic imo. The halo on top adds such a cheap color to make the whole art worse. :X

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast