With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 24!

Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 24!

The story continues on...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's time for the next chapter of Digimon Chronicle X!

The Digimon X3 and the new Digimon X art book have been up to pre-order for a bit, so the story continues on...

But first, for those who need a catch up...

Chapters 1 and 2 in English can be found here.
    Chapters 3 and 4 in English can be found here.
    Chapters 5 and 6 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 7 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 8 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 9 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 10 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 11 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 12 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 13 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 14 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 15 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 16 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 17 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 18 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 19 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 20 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 21 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 22 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 23 in English can be found here.

Chapter 24- The Seven Diablomon X

When the Seven Great Demon Lords were rendered powerless, their bodies were transferred to the Dark Area's lowest level Cocytus, where Lucemon X was present.

"Hahahaha! The time has come!!"
    n response to Lucemon X's voice, Keramon X evolved into Diablomon X. Diablomon X split into seven copies of himself, each body absorbing each of the Seven Great Demon Lords.

"I made the right choice sending in the sample to that battle royale in order to get Diablomon X's data. They're even able to withstand the enormous data of the Seven Great Demon Lords and absorb them completely! It won't be long before my body too shall... Hehe, mwahahahahaha!"

With loud laughter, Lucemon X allowed himself to be absorbed into the seventh Diablomon X.
    After all of the Seven Great Demon Lords were absorbed, the seven Diablomon X began ascending to the surface. They appeared before the Royal Knights, who had all assembled at one spot.

Chapter 24 looks to be the end of the Demon Lords and the beginning of a new threat...

Chapter 25 shows as coming November 20th (the 19th for many of us.)

More to come...

Thanks to onkei for the translations.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add Amandil7 on DeviantArt
    Lol! It seems our worst case scenario of Diaboromon X carrying the Demon Lords as swords (instead of Ogudomon) just happened! This is so lame. I hope they at least fuse into Armagedemon X.

I'm going digital
    It's interesting how they justified Diablomon X's appearance in the previous X V-Pets. So the previous Diablomon X was just a "sample." Also interesting that we just have 7 Diablomon X running around with the swords of each of the Seven Great Demon Lords.

Hopefully they'll finally reveal the final form/enemy next chapter, if there is one.

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    those demon lords got absorbed like that....very anticlimax...
    the whole thing seems very cliche to me. Hopefully those 7 Diablomon X merge at some stage and become Armageddomon X...

I'm sure that 7 Diablomons are not going to be our actual final villain, haha. Final bosses usually have multiple phases after all.

Yeah, it would be weird if there wasn't one more final boss after this. Damn them for drawing out the tease!

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    I remember part of Diaboromon's lore is that he himself splitting makes each one weaker, which is why to create Armageddemon it made a million Kuramon and fused them together. I wonder if the X Anti-body stops the seven Diaboromons from splitting their power and weakening, or if these Diaboromon are weaker and will rush the Royal Knights 1 by 1 with numbers to kill them (although I suppose the power of the SGDL will boost them up so it's irrelevant?)

Now go go go, team Diaboromon!

I'm a Maniac
    I'm sure ogudomon can still happen, nothing been confirmed on how ogudumon actually happens any ways.

I come from the net
    Pegasmon X is truly beautiful wait NO. WHAT? Diablomon X clones with SGDL weapons to confront Royal Knights?! I DIDN'T EXPECT LUCEMON X SACRIFICED HIMSELF instead of... Armagemon X or Ogudomon X.

Able to withstand the data of SGDL to wield their weapons (Non-X)... Wut??

* Holy type Digimons to purify two Fallen Angel ones: Revealed - Double Mirror battles
    * Lucemon X's secret plan is to evolve by having Keramon X to Armagemon X or Odugomon X with unknown methods: Revealed - Wield SGDL weapons

So... SGDL weapons are powerful...? And imaging Diablomon X clones wielding... How silly. Very amusing.

Sweet mother of god if all of the Diablomon X with the Seven Demon Lord swords/amp merged together a miracle would be truly needed.
    I was just thinking it would be extremely cool if we didn't get Armagemon X or Ogudomon X but a entirely different incarnation of evil but either of the three options would be perfectly fine with me just this better not be it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast