With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 24!

I come from the net
    Ameggdomon X sounds about right. I wonder how this will play out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post

I beg you, Digimon Chronicle X at least use their full battle capabilities for the sake of Yggdrasil! Not like that Lucemon X over there.
    I don't have my hopes up about that. The way the story is being told until now don't have enough detail to show full battle capabilities. The best I think we can get is if the Diablomons give trouble to the RKs or not.
    Last edited by Notus; 11-14-2019 at 07:49 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Notus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post

I beg you, Digimon Chronicle X at least use their full battle capabilities for the sake of Yggdrasil! Not like that Lucemon X over there.
    I don't have my hopes up about that. The way the sotry is being told until now don't have enough detail to show full battle capabilities. The best I think we can get is if the Diablomons give trouble to the RKs or not.
    I can definitely see that. Diaboromon X + SGDL Swords = What everyone but the Royal Knights should be doing right about now.

Junior Commander
    looks like my scenario of Lucemon X Armageddon Mode is getting real.
    I'm expecting the 7 Diablomon to fuse in Armagemon X, and then Lucemon to take control and evolving into Lucemon Armageddon Mode, basically Armagemon X becoming X-equivalent to the dragon body of Satan Mode

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123