With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 24!

I come from the net
    Shocking twisted plot: SGDL weapons (Without X antibodies despite evolved with it) turned into a new Legend Arm, evil weapon.
    Predictable plot: Ogudomon X
    2# Predictable plot: Due to Digimon twitter news updated Kuramon's evo line that may lead to Keramon X then Diablomon X maybe it'll lead to Armagemon X
    Unpredictable plot: A new jogress for Diablomon X with SGDL (Lately new jogresses however Metallicdramon/Volcanicdramon jogress didn't happen)

So... Still, it continues to throw me off. Look like Diablomon X haven't lost its multiplication ability so it means Jesmon X may keep its "OS Genetic"?

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Shocking twisted plot: SGDL weapons (Without X antibodies despite evolved with it) turned into a new Legend Arm, evil weapon.
    Predictable plot: Ogudomon X
    2# Predictable plot: Due to Digimon twitter news updated Kuramon's evo line that may lead to Keramon X then Diablomon X maybe it'll lead to Armagemon X
    Unpredictable plot: A new jogress for Diablomon X with SGDL (Lately new jogresses however Metallicdramon/Volcanicdramon jogress didn't happen)

So... Still, it continues to throw me off. Look like Diablomon X haven't lost its multiplication ability so it means Jesmon X may keep its "OS Genetic"?
    Ya I'm really excited for what the final antagonist will be because as u said they're constantly throwing things off keeping people guessing of what is going to happen.

Yes Jesmon X should still have the OS Genetic would honestly be strange if he somehow lost it since the X antibody is suppose to draw out a Digimon's hidden potential.
    Last edited by Katsu Hikaru; 11-13-2019 at 12:41 AM.

So here are the upcoming plots I have in mind.

Plot 1.
    I don't think Seven Diablomons with Sin Swords are the final bosses. They could merge into one then evolve to Armageddomon X. That's one mysterious slot #1.

Another one?
    Omegamon X might be able to turn himself into Kyuukyoku Senjin Omegaken and become a new reinforcement to Alphamon Ouryuken Mode with broken Ouryuken because the clash of one Diablomon with Sin Sword.

Yes. Alphamon Omegaken is mysterious slot #2.

Why Alphamon?
    Because Chronicle series is the story about Kouta and Yuuji.
    It's like why Omegamon turned into Omega Blade in Diablomon Strikes Back. Because it was the movie of Adv 02 and Daisuke Ken with Imperialdramon are the main protagonist of 02.

Why Omegamon turning into sword?
    Because historically, Diablomon and it's evolution is a classic arch enemy of Omegamon.
    Omegamon defeated Diablomon in Our War Game.
    Then Omegamon in sword form defeated Diablomon's next evolution in Diablomon Strikes Back.
    I think it would be very cool to see the scenario where Omegamon X becoming another sword to defeat another form of Diablomon's evolution. That sword is Kyuukyoku Senjin Omegaken.

Alphamon wields the Kyuukyoku Senjin Omegaken is fair because I can't see the possibility of Imperialdramon Paladin Mode to appear out of nowhere in the story. And once again, because Digimon Chronicle is Kouta and Yuuji's adventure.

So,
    Slot 1: Armageddomon X
    Slot 2: Alphamon Omegaken

---

Plot 2.
    Seven Diablomons of course could lose the battle against Royal Knights. Then Seven Sin Swords transform back into SGDL. They do the jogress to become Ogudomon X.

The Royal Knights?

Examon X in official art has many light swords surrounding him. Come to think about it, it might be the place to Royal Knights to fill. Becoming sword themselves like SGDL and being the reinforcements to Examon X. 12 Royal Swords. A counter to Ogudomon X who has SGDL swords.

Final battle? Examon X with RK Swords vs. Ogudomon X with SGDL swords.

So,
    Slot 1: Ogudomon X
    Slot 2: Examon X Ultimate Mode

---

Personally, I prefer Plot number 1.
    What do you think, guys? Please let me know.
    Last edited by Tarama; 11-13-2019 at 05:09 AM.

I come from the net
    Well obviously Diablomon X clones aren't even final bosses yet. Now Lucemon X's secret plan is really weird at this moment. But those clones with SGDL weapons may be another secret method to jogress into Odugomon X despite Lucemon X not lending hand to fight Royal Knights or not. Lucemon X isn't even using his full battle capabilities and just sacrificed himself is really extreme disappointing but maybe it could be part of his plan to simply speed up the process. But he could just fight to weaken them not just to wait for the rest of SGDL to get defeated almost... I do like to think those clones with SGDL weapons will get defeated and triggered SGDL weapons to unlock Odugomon X.

Examon X Ultimate Mode? Well if not after Examon X's profile show up first... Meramon X will appear soon first then Gankoomon/Examon x's profile will show up.
    And everyone wants Alphamon to have a new form... Honestly no idea. I guess having Merciful Mode made them think Alphamon needs powerup to be equal to him?

Ain't got no mojo... DiaboramonX's Avatar
    I would love to see Armagemon X and Ogudomon X jogress and become a digimon more like an evil Gracenovamon.

Well, uh, cool I guess?

I hope we do get a new big boss at least tho. Would be pretty anticlimactic if this was it for the Demon Lord side.

It might come down to the Diablomon killing all the Royal Knights and absorbing all their data in order to fuse to a super ultimate hyper powerful entity, combining all the abilities of both the Royal Knights AND the Demon Lords, an absolute being reigning over both light and dark. Then it catches fire and dies.
    It's the grand reveal of Meramon X whose flames are now hot enough to kill literally anything.

You all have very good ideas, and I love the idea of the Diaboromon X clan absorbing the Royal Knights, but the ending is that I love to see Jupitermon:WM X to come and save the day to delete the Diaboromon X.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

I'm a Maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryudamon View Post
    You all have very good ideas, and I love the idea of the Diaboromon X clan absorbing the Royal Knights, but the ending is that I love to see Jupitermon:WM X to come and save the day to delete the Diaboromon X.
    Cue Jojo to be continued music.

"I'll be the roundabout
    The words will make you out 'n' out
    I spend the day your way . . ."

I come from the net
    Jogress of Royal Knights and SGDL? Very most extremely unlikely but sounds like I know one from Soul Caliber series.

But knowing this Chronicle X story.... So I cannot say anything for sure. But Diablomon X clones wielding those swords are sillier. They freaking have DEATH COUNTDOWN TIMER techniques! -_-u

I beg you, Digimon Chronicle X at least use their full battle capabilities for the sake of Yggdrasil! Not like that Lucemon X over there.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast