With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Last Evolution Kizuna Collaboration with Idolmaster Starlight Stage Game Coming Soon

Last Evolution Kizuna Collaboration with Idolmaster Starlight Stage Game Coming Soon

Another collaboration...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This time we get a collaboration announcement for a popular mobile game. Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna will have a collaboration with The Idolmaster Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage.

The collaboration will consist of cover songs in the game and room items (Digimon themed items to customize game elements with, similiar to the decorations in Links or ReArise.)

More details will be announced in the future.

Thanks to onkei for translation help!
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net
    Wow.... Didn't expect that. Digimon in.... Idol Singing games.

Follow G-SANtos On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Wow.... Didn't expect that. Digimon in.... Idol Singing games.
    Honestly, I actually expected the opposite: Idolmaster characters in a Digimon game, after Tekken characters being in Re: Digitize. Idolmaster is also owned by Bandai, after all, and if I'm not mistaken, Haruka Amami is a card in Battle Spirits.

But I only ever expected the other way around as Eri being in Idolmaster if Appmon ever gets a second season.
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

I come from the net
    Eh. That's not so weird but still really weird. Glad to hear they're doing something though.