With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toei USA lists Last Evolution Kizuna as being 94 minutes long

Toei USA lists Last Evolution Kizuna as being 94 minutes long

Just a small update...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Toei USA page for Digimon has been updated to show Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna as being 94 minutes.

It has a tag showing it's still in production, as that time is likely a goal/estimate and the final release might be slightly different (as many of the things listed are), but it does give us a rough estimate beyond guessing.

Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna, the 20th Anniversary film for Digimon Adventure, comes out February 21, 2020 in Japan, with a release in the US in Spring 2020 announced.

Thanks to a few different people for sending this in.

Update- One of the people who sent it in sent another message mentioning they got it from Wikimon.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    That length makes sense, let's hope it has much less filler than some of the Tri films since it's just the one film.

Add Mugenlazlo on DeviantArt
    Will this go up to Crunchyroll on the day it comes out like the Adenture tri. movies did?

I wonder if they will jump straight into the action o,o?

Plus I hope digivolution scenes don't take a chunk of the time again... lol

Ain't got no mojo...
    So it is shorter then third (101 min.) and sixth (97 min.) tri. movies.In a way this is like seventh tri. movie.

I come from the net
    ...Eh. OK. That seems about long enough. Let's just hope they get everything done in the movie then.

I always hope for longer but I guess the 90 minute mark seems relatively standard for Japanese animated films?

I am glad the movie is 90 minutes long. I am going to watch it.

Another thing I see on the site that is posted is that they have place X-Evolution on the list, under specials. I wonder if they are going to bring it to the west finally.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by VanChizzle View Post
    I always hope for longer but I guess the 90 minute mark seems relatively standard for Japanese animated films?
    I think it's pretty standard for animated movies in general. You don't see many that are two hours or longer.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

I come from the net
    K-ON. But that's different. Also a lot of Toku movies are around then. Though often times there's two movies put together.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast