With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Key Art and Dates for Digimon Pop-Up Shop at LB Pop-Up Theater

Key Art and Dates for Digimon Pop-Up Shop at LB Pop-Up Theater

We found out about this one awhile ago...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

We've known about the new Limited Base Pop-Up Theater for awhile, going back to when we got details of the Memorial Project, but we finally have some details...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It will run November 22nd thru January 9th at the new Limited Base Pop-Up Theater at the Shibuya Parco (on the 6th floor.)

The new key art featuring Taichi, Yamato, Daisuke, Ken, Omegamon, and Imperialdramon Fighter Mode looks extremely nice!

This will be the 8th Limited Base pop-up store for Digimon so far.

As previously announced, this is where those who purchase items will be able to watch the Memorial Story shorts.

Product details will be announced soon.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I wish they would do popup stores in the USA.

Ain't got no mojo... kingbrisket's Avatar
    Im confused is this like a store open to the public?

Quote Originally Posted by kingbrisket View Post
    Im confused is this like a store open to the public?
    From what I gather is it's similar to those shops that travel across a country (USA, for example) from major city to major city and set up for a short time and then leave. Sony did this for AC/DC. Turner Broadcasting did this for Rick and Morty. It's also similar to niche holiday stores like Spirit Halloween. But this Digimon event incorporates viewing shorts about the characters too. So it's not just shopping and music.

I always wondered how they'd go about this crowdfunding considering we didn't see anything from them asking for money. Though I guess that's already over and done with considering they've already made these special episodes.

Kinda makes you wonder as to how much they could raise if they *actually did* set up some kind of platform for fans to contribute funds.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    The crowdfunding has already been over for a while. The thing was fully funded within hours of going up.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Now I'm all confused because I never saw any links to a crowdfunding page, but obviously it worked so...