With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Why my vpet 20th is not reading the batteries?

Ain't got no mojo...

Why my vpet 20th is not reading the batteries?

My digimon ver.20th english yellow is discharging too fast, I've changed the battery three times already and the vpet keep showing the battery screen after some time. What can be happening to the vpet?

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    1 - Make sure you are using quality CR2032 batteries, they are not all created equal. I use Energizers and those have consistently had the best results for me.
    2 - When the dead battery screen comes up, just hit the reset button and see how long it takes for it to come again. In some cases, I've seen the battery an additional week without swapping it out.

Ultimately you should be getting close to 3 months on a single battery, but how much you use that will of course determine exactly how long they last.
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?