With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 23!

  1. #1

    Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 23!

    We get some battle updates this time...

    Image Thumbnail (custom)

    It's time for the next chapter of Digimon Chronicle X!

    The Digimon X3 and the new Digimon X art book have been up to pre-order for a bit, so the story continues on...


    But first, for those who need a catch up...

    Chapters 1 and 2 in English can be found here.
    Chapters 3 and 4 in English can be found here.
    Chapters 5 and 6 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 7 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 8 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 9 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 10 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 11 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 12 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 13 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 14 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 15 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 16 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 17 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 18 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 19 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 20 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 21 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 22 in English can be found here.


    Chapter 23- A Neverending Conclusion

    "Damn it! I can't believe the Royal Knights of all people got ahead of me..."

    Barbamon X was defeated by RhodoKnightmon X and Duftmon X. When DarkKnightmon X saw this, he realized that he was at a disadvantage and quietly retreated.
    "UlforceVeedramon! How dare you continue to interfere with me...! Gwuhhh!"

    "As long as I'm still around, you will never have your way, Demon!"

    UlforceVeedramon X, on the other hand, managed to weaken Demon X after their struggle to the death.

    Magnamon X, with the help of Dynasmon X, defeated Beelzebumon X. The other Royal Knights also, with the help of other Digimon with them, succeeded in rendering Lilithmon X, Belphemon X, and Leviamon X powerless.
    But the moment each Seven Great Demon Lord was defeated, their bodies were sucked through the gate of the Dark Area, as if they were transferred to somewhere.

    All of the Royal Knights, who had challenged the Seven Great Demon Lords, could only stand still in disquiet as they sensed that something menacing was about to happen.

    Chapter 23 updates us on the various battles between the Royal Knights and Seven Great Demon Lords, ending with a tease of something more to come...

    Chapter 24 shows as coming November 13th (the 12th for many of us.)



    More to come...


    Thanks to onkei for the translations.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

  2. #2
    Junior Commander frankiemon827's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    332
    Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    they really are trying to drag this as long as they can (not that I complain of...). Nevertheless looks like Lucemon's plan is definitely in motion...

  3. #3
    I come from the net Muur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Bolton, England
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,662
    Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Sounds like they might all end up fusing into Ogudomon X...

    Then again, there's still Lucemon X who would be needed for that I guess, and we did see that art of Diaboromon X7F (and that's just a fusion joke, its Diaboromon+Lucemon sword)

    And you know, I feel sad that the Royal Knights defeated six of the Demon Lords, would've been nice to see the baddies win for once lol. They only got one win in Gankoomon I guess.

    Also in before they copy collectors and have Gankoomon (X) defeat Ogudomo (X) lol. he just gets up and yeets Ogudomon X
    Last edited by Muur; 11-05-2019 at 08:23 PM.

  4. #4
    Yup yup, final boss time... looking forward to the big reveal.

  5. #5
    I'm going digital Deep Saver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Village of Beginnings
    Posts
    456
    I really can't wait to see what fused monstrosity we get for our villain.


  6. #6
    I come from the net
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    And you know, I feel sad that the Royal Knights defeated six of the Demon Lords, would've been nice to see the baddies win for once lol. They only got one win in Gankoomon I guess.
    Hey Lilithmon X used the suicidal demon army to defeat Examon. Gankoomon tanked against TWO Demon lords and fainted almost to death (Unsure?). So... That's two wins? I guess?

    Sounds like it's Ogudomon X... But Keramon X??? Damn first double mirror matches threw me off then now this. Nice plans, Bandai... Good Job.

  7. #7
    I come from the net Muur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Bolton, England
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,662
    Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    And you know, I feel sad that the Royal Knights defeated six of the Demon Lords, would've been nice to see the baddies win for once lol. They only got one win in Gankoomon I guess.
    Hey Lilithmon X used the suicidal demon army to defeat Examon. Gankoomon tanked against TWO Demon lords and fainted almost to death (Unsure?). So... That's two wins? I guess?

    Sounds like it's Ogudomon X... But Keramon X??? Damn first double mirror matches threw me off then now this. Nice plans, Bandai... Good Job.
    She won temporarily and was about to kill him, but then a giant chicken showed up and stopped him from getting his life ended lol (also I'm joking about Hououmon X, not an insult)

    So we'll say 1.5 wins aha

    Or I guess in the Demons vs Knight war, then yeah it'd be 2 wins and 4 losses

    C'mon Lucemon you can do it! you can defeat those 12 pesky conscious knights! (12, since gankoomon is like, passed out or whatever)

  8. #8
    I come from the net
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,485
    1.5 wins sounds like it's acceptable. lol don't worry I didn't take it as an insult towards Hououmon X. After all she was very random choice but then Adventure/Tamer references happened so... Yeah.

    Lucemon X didn't put the efforts very so much to fight those Royal Knights, he just... Released Belphemon X and Leviamon X to rampage and enjoying the tea party with Keramon X in Dark Area aquarium. :/ so it's 6 SGDL vs full Royal Knights war without Lucemon X even he said to have the stat beyond the god's. So just what the Hades, Lucemon X?!

  9. #9
    I come from the net Bartz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    1.5 wins sounds like it's acceptable. lol don't worry I didn't take it as an insult towards Hououmon X. After all she was very random choice but then Adventure/Tamer references happened so... Yeah.

    Lucemon X didn't put the efforts very so much to fight those Royal Knights, he just... Released Belphemon X and Leviamon X to rampage and enjoying the tea party with Keramon X in Dark Area aquarium. :/ so it's 6 SGDL vs full Royal Knights war without Lucemon X even he said to have the stat beyond the god's. So just what the Hades, Lucemon X?!
    To be fair, Lucemon would be the type to let the others do the dirty work while he plots and schemes in the background and then drops the super secret weapon later.

  10. #10
    I come from the net Muur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Bolton, England
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,662
    Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    1.5 wins sounds like it's acceptable. lol don't worry I didn't take it as an insult towards Hououmon X. After all she was very random choice but then Adventure/Tamer references happened so... Yeah.

    Lucemon X didn't put the efforts very so much to fight those Royal Knights, he just... Released Belphemon X and Leviamon X to rampage and enjoying the tea party with Keramon X in Dark Area aquarium. :/ so it's 6 SGDL vs full Royal Knights war without Lucemon X even he said to have the stat beyond the god's. So just what the Hades, Lucemon X?!
    To be fair, Lucemon would be the type to let the others do the dirty work while he plots and schemes in the background and then drops the super secret weapon later.
    Yeah I guess that's what he's doing.

    Reminds me of Fusion actually when AxeKnightmon turns on Bagramon and absorbs him, then after a while Bagramon is like "I faked it lol, I knew you'd turn on me so just let you do all the work for me" and then absorbs axeknightmon

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •