With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 23!

Add Amandil7 on DeviantArt
    Lol I'm getting impatient at this point! We speculated Ogudomon X was always a high probability and now it seems they're moving in that direction!

I sure hope the final boss doesn't just end up being Diablomon X with Lucemon X as a sword.

Ogudomon X would be neat. I'm definitely not saying this because I'd love to see Alphamon get a new form that's actually not justAlphamon with wings and a huge sword.

I come from the net
    So I guess we'll get Ogudomon X next. That'll be a great idea to finish this out.

I come from the net
    Zeus Thrist, not revealing two unrevealed ones for longest time that makes me go insane. I'm positive Lucemon Satan Mode X won't happen for sure. Shame.

I'm surprised nobody wants to see Satan Mode X? Judging from the internet forums, twitter, etc I went to visit. I guess Satan Mode X will be used along with Legendary Spirits in the future...

Ogudomon x, shadowlord mode is fine as is, he already looks cool.

Any way I am expecting alphamon to get a new form.

I come from the net
    Rapidmon X and Magnamon X's new images at twitter. At finally Rapidmon X! But it's weird he never appeared in the Chronicle story. I mean Cherubimon X forms and Magnamon X are there....

Add Amandil7 on DeviantArt
    I'm expecting either a new fusion for the Royal Knights or Imperialdramon PM X

Add Notus on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Rapidmon X and Magnamon X's new images at twitter. At finally Rapidmon X! But it's weird he never appeared in the Chronicle story. I mean Cherubimon X forms and Magnamon X are there....
    Random theory for Rapidmon X appearence: Cherubimon X blesses a Terriermon X digivolving him to Rapidmon X. Maybe he will even team-up with Magnamon X to defeat Cerubimon Vice X, to increase the number of homages in this storyline.

Still expecting Armagemon X to replace Ogudomon and Lucemon SM in terms of role as the big final boss of the SGDL.

I come from the net
    I'm pretty sure Cherubimon (Vice) X probably will get done for as all 6 SGDL ones got transferred back to Dark Area... If it turns out it's still continuing then it might be good time for Rapidmon X or not. To be honest, I feel like it's near final chapter.

Monzaemon X! Surprised to see its stuffed skin got interesting textures... Now I'm even more interested to see Ex-Tyranomon, Etemon, Garbagemon, WaruMonzaemon and Pandamon having X forms. I suspect Garbagemon's previous evo is probably Gokimon but I find it harder to imagine on Pandamon. Any theories on Pandamon? I'd imagine like... Numemon = Care failure. Scumon = Pooping too much without wiping. Raremon = Neglected? Gokimon = Filthiness
    Still I cannot figure why WaruMonzaemon exists. And Pandamon, too. No idea their previous evo are... Geremon or PlatinumScumon didn't help to support my theory.

Seeing Numemon X evolves into Monzaemon X that leaks suspiciously goo of Numemon's slime but it shaped into angel-like to show it's full of care makes you remember how Numemon evolved in the first place: Care Failure... Oh boy can't wait to read that translation.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123